Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
WTF are you talking about? Dybala has like 10 trophies already.
So does Padoin, is he a proven champion?

And no, I'm not saying Dybala is Padoin's level, but a proven champion to me is a player you can build around, who can take your team to the next level. Dybala has shown flashes of that, but not the consistency. And he's not a kid anymore.

He amazes one game with his work rate, dribbling, sacrifice and then can't control a simple ball in the final third the next one. Right now he seems more like a problem with his undefined position and inconsistency than a main guy.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So does Padoin, is he a proven champion?

And no, I'm not saying Dybala is Padoin's level, but a proven champion to me is a player you can build around, who can take your team to the next level. Dybala has shown flashes of that, but not the consistency. And he's not a kid anymore.

He amazes one game with his work rate, dribbling, sacrifice and then can't control a simple ball in the final third the next one. Right now he seems more like a problem with his undefined position and inconsistency than a main guy.
Show me a player in our squad that has been less inconsistent than Dybala last 8 years. May even be during only one full season.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Toni was an amazing physical specimen. Not some one footed imp.
Point remains that Dybala is not finished and anyone thinking that are fools. There's plenty of players that improved their status later on regardless of their build.

If Dybala was not almost playing midfielder he'd have a better season

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Point remains that Dybala is not finished and anyone thinking that are fools. There's plenty of players that improved their status later on regardless of their build.

If Dybala was not almost playing midfielder he'd have a better season
Oh yeah you're most definitely right. However a player like Inzaghi who is literally talentless compared to Paulo. Or during his time (later years), when he was playing with Pato, Robinho, Zlatan all who were much more talented than Inzaghi. Those 3 supremely talented players couldn't do shit again Mourinho's Madrid, the Mou's nightmare steps on the pitch and turns a 1-0 deficit to a 2-1 advantage which they eventually lost, but still got a draw out it.

Nobody cares about talent, at least I don't, I care about results. Till today I'd still take a slow ass, technically poor, small, weak Inzaghi over the likes of Dybala, Griezman, Karim, Higuain, Muller (still luv u booboo)

- - - Updated - - -

:chin: is in same category as Super Pippo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)