Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah Inter lost in the end with that, although trying even the most talented young players is always a calculated gamble. Roma have set their stall out to do this for some time now. Zaniolo looks like turning into a diamond and then he'll be gone inside two seasons.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah Inter lost in the end with that, although trying even the most talented young players is always a calculated gamble. Roma have set their stall out to do this for some time now. Zaniolo looks like turning into a diamond and then he'll be gone inside two seasons.
:fab3:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I was sure Roma fucked up but I don't think they did. In fact, it seems selling Radja was a great deal, especially because they got their hands on Zaniolo. Inter fucked up there as that kid seems amazing.
Their mercato looked good till Monchi sold Strootman. Also, Cristante buy was unnecessary. Now they've too many attacking type CMs and no B2Bs who can defend.

And Monchi actually thought Pastore could play as a CM in Italy lol.

EDF took too long switching to obvious fit 4231, losing points along the way, and then injuries set in along with pressure from the media and constant premature fire EDF talk.

Should still finish 4th but wasted half a season due to dumb, sudden Strootman sale after a good mercato.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I was sure Roma fucked up but I don't think they did. In fact, it seems selling Radja was a great deal, especially because they got their hands on Zaniolo. Inter fucked up there as that kid seems amazing.
They also got Zaniolo. Considering Nainggolan is 30 and is having a horrible season, they might have gotten it right.

Especially because I think Strootman is not a consistent performer.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Zaniolo was a great buy. but they cpuld have gotten better players instead of Nzonzi and Pastore. They spent 50mil on those 2 when they could have gotten torreira for 30m for example

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Zaniolo was a great buy. but they cpuld have gotten better players instead of Nzonzi and Pastore. They spent 50mil on those 2 when they could have gotten torreira for 30m for example
Football ain't Football Manager. Just because Arsenal signed him for that amount doesn't mean that Roma would've done the same. I highly, highly doubt many players would pick Roma over Arsenal. Or Serie A over EPL.

Plus, many people here wanted us to sign N'Zonzi. He was quite good in Sevilla too. As for Pastore, they just pulled a regular Serie A move and pray he'd return to his old Palermo form. The guy is insanely talented, but way too stupid to succeed.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Evra--> Spinazzola (Asamoah)

Lemina --> Tolisso

Lichtsteiner --> De Sciglio

Hernanes --> N'Zonzi

Rate this summer mercato out of 10.

OUT: Hernanes, Coman, Zaza, Asamoah, Evra, Lichtsteiner

IN: Tolisso, N'Zonzi, Berardi, Kolasinac, De Sciglio.

Imagine

Marchisio N'Zonzi Pjanic

-----------James

Witsel Lemina Khedira/Sturaro

---------Pjaca

IN: Veratti, Witsel, Berardi, Darmian, N'Zonzi, Benatia

OUT: Asamoah, Hernanes, Evra, Zaza, Coman.

This would be 10/10

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Football ain't Football Manager. Just because Arsenal signed him for that amount doesn't mean that Roma would've done the same. I highly, highly doubt many players would pick Roma over Arsenal. Or Serie A over EPL.

Plus, many people here wanted us to sign N'Zonzi. He was quite good in Sevilla too. As for Pastore, they just pulled a regular Serie A move and pray he'd return to his old Palermo form. The guy is insanely talented, but way too stupid to succeed.
Plus Pastore has actually been good for Roma at AM when not injured.

And Torreira didn't seem better than Bentancur to me, just a diff type of player. Only watched one Arsenil Gam this season, but my guess is he's being over hyped like Jorginho, who owes half of every paycheck to Sarri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)