Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #785
    I can guarantee you he may or may not come here in January. - OTM_tuZ

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    If he does arrive this month i expect him to be crucial in CL.

Watch haters like badass come out of the woodwork a few months from now "hurr durr i trusted paratici all along"

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    English papers writing today Arsenal may let him go right away for 10m pounds to fund new signings.
    lol I suggested this a while ago. It's such an Arsenal move for them to accept a few dollars for plusvalenza. We have to try it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    If he does arrive this month i expect him to be crucial in CL.

Watch haters like badass come out of the woodwork a few months from now "hurr durr i trusted paratici all along"
    :agree: I just hope we don't forget that midfield needs reinforcements come summer and ignore it once again.

- - - Updated - - -

Well Giggs is the Wales NT manager so from his POV he's bothered about Ramsey.
    A change to take a subtle dig @ Arsenal, an eternal rival, in the process as well :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    lol I suggested this a while ago. It's such an Arsenal move for them to accept a few dollars for plusvalenza. We have to try it.
    I hope so but that seems like an incredibly stupid move on their part.

With liverpool and man city sure to finish in top four they left to duke it out with three other clubs for two spots and are from guaranteed a 4th place spot plus ozil is on the outs with club and coach.

Unless they have a real coup in the wings then selling ramsey midseason for plusvalenza would be a new level of stupid

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I hope so but that seems like an incredibly stupid move on their part.

With liverpool and man city sure to finish in top four they left to duke it out with three other clubs for two spots and are from guaranteed a 4th place spot plus ozil is on the outs with club and coach.

Unless they have a real coup in the wings then selling ramsey midseason for plusvalenza would be a new level of stupid
    Bruh. They sold Van Persie, Sanchez in mid season to the Red Cunts, so it's nothing new for them. I think they're targeting Suarez from Barca and some other player.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Bruh. They sold Van Persie, Sanchez in mid season to the Red Cunts, so it's nothing new for them. I think they're targeting Suarez from Barca and some other player.
    I hear you bruh but with CL qualification at stake? I know the club have no ambition to build a winning side but CL is money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)