Aaah, the drama in Rome... (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
When Juve was allegedly deciding between Prandelli and Deschamps to replace Lippi, my first choice for Juve coach was Del Neri. I think he is a great tactician, and I will not be happy to see him in Roma. He can turn that club around. As many of you have pointed out, there is a lot of talent there - and not only Totti and Cassano. Great team, sorry ass club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
why however? its pretty sad to ban you for being a juve fan.

I think this forum should declare war on that forum :fero:

Sep 28, 2004
no, the morons invading Roma Addict started the insult.

I would like to point out while I can have debates with fellow fans of other clubs,it is and historically always been Rubentus who have cheated ROMA on many a victory,the most notable being the Turrone goal in Turin in the early 80s that would have handed AS ROMA the scudetto.They also call us jealous and full of envy.My reply to that is I am as envious of their false trophies as much as I am of a drug dealer who flashes the wealth from his ill-gotten gains.Just as the drug dealer takes away the innocence of life,la Rubentus destroys the innocence of football,replacing it with a win at all costs mentality.For sure,we have had fans of other clubs on here,most notably our laziale friend Malamenga,but his club does not cheat or manoeuvre its way somewhat to victory.The Rube fans,rather than criticise us on their forum,should take a good look at their history and if they still want to support that club,they are far more shallower than I thought they were.

And for the Rube fans who want to see AS ROMA in Serie B,I have a message for you,
ROMA SPERA SUPERGA BIANCONERA

Jul 19, 2003
No use to argue with a person like you who claims that his club was badmouthed by Juve fans........so what he does, being the right-minded person he is, is to come to a Juve forum and insults Juve and its fans.

bugger off!! :howler:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve VAFFANCULO ] ++

I would like to point out while I can have debates with fellow fans of other clubs,it is and historically always been Rubentus who have cheated ROMA on many a victory,the most notable being the Turrone goal in Turin in the early 80s that would have handed AS ROMA the scudetto.They also call us jealous and full of envy.My reply to that is I am as envious of their false trophies as much as I am of a drug dealer who flashes the wealth from his ill-gotten gains.Just as the drug dealer takes away the innocence of life,la Rubentus destroys the innocence of football,replacing it with a win at all costs mentality.For sure,we have had fans of other clubs on here,most notably our laziale friend Malamenga,but his club does not cheat or manoeuvre its way somewhat to victory.The Rube fans,rather than criticise us on their forum,should take a good look at their history and if they still want to support that club,they are far more shallower than I thought they were.

And for the Rube fans who want to see AS ROMA in Serie B,I have a message for you,
I'm glad you showed your class and dignity by not acting like the lame juve fans who insulted you in your forums! :howler:

keep it up! :thumb:

Aug 1, 2003
Okay CALM DOWN PEOPLE. What's with all this hate?? Yeah sure Juve and Roma have bad, bad, bad history but you don't see Barca fans and Madrid fans killing each other or something. Well maybe there are some fans who do that but those are not real fans.

Stop insulting each other and respect one another. I know Juve fans hate Roma and Roma fans hate Juve, but even so we are both capable of an intellectual talk about football. We have a Roma fan here and as much as we hate Roma don't overinsult the team; even though this is a Juventuz forum you can't go on insulting people just as you like in this world. And we ask equally from the roma fans to do the same. Respect and you shall be respected.

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #119
    who of us have insulted you guys?! And even if they did, it's really smart to come here and "revenge". :rolleyes:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

Look who we have here, another Roma fan. You should take Nicole's example first, but then again, who cares what persons like you think?

Haha, who told you about Juventus taking away scudettos from Roma?
    Sensi? Or maybe his daughter? :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)