A present day Moses (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tahir, since you obviously didn't read my reply to you in the mod forum, i'm telling you here that i disagree with your suggestion to give V1rtu4l mod powers during the time when you won't be here.
I know that the other mods agree with you but i don't think it's very smart to make him your replacement.
WHAT?

Virtual for mod?

For the love of God...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Tahir, since you obviously didn't read my reply to you in the mod forum, i'm telling you here that i disagree with your suggestion to give V1rtu4l mod powers during the time when you won't be here.
I know that the other mods agree with you but i don't think it's very smart to make him your replacement.
I think he knows retards pretty well and knows how to deal with them with a stern hand. Since this place has an abundance of them I think he's the right man for the job. Is that wrong for me to think?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think he knows retards pretty well and knows how to deal with them with a stern hand. Since this place has an abundance of them I think he's the right man for the job. Is that wrong for me to think?
Oh come on, Tahir.

He thinks the entire forum is full of retards. In every single post he makes he instigates and mocks people.

That's not mod material IMO.

You and Bes were my suggestions but they think v1rtu4l can handle the troublemakers better than anyone else since the troublemakers (whoever they are) don't like him anyway.
He'll end up banning me as soon as they give him powers.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Oh come on, Tahir.

He thinks the entire forum is full of retards. In every single post he makes he instigates and mocks people.

That's not mod material IMO.

He'll end up banning me as soon as they give him powers.
I really shouldn't have to explain myself but what ever. After I banned him the other day he and I had a chat on msn and he's a real cool guy. We were talking about the forums and what people were like here and I got that he and I thought very alike. That's why I'm picking him plus his got that German mentality.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's what i fear, bro, and that's exactly what i mentioned. I fear of his personal vendeta towards those who disagree with him but my mod collegues obviously see something in him.
He's not even rational regarding football. How is going to be rational regarding people?

He hates everybody.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I really shouldn't have to explain myself but what ever. After I banned him the other day he and I had a chat on msn and he's a real cool guy. We were talking about the forums and what people were like here and I got that he and I thought very alike. That's why I'm picking him plus his got that German mentality.
So as long as somebody is a cool guy he can be a mod?

I'm sure spammers are cool guys too, let them be mod. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Seriously Ze.... i know we should discuss this in the betcave or via PM, but this is a load of crap.
One msn chat was enough for you to realize that he's the right guy for the job?
German mentality? What the fuck do you mean by German mentality?

We have people much more capable for the mod job than virtual.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why not make Enron a mod?

Cuz seriously, Virtual as a mod will cause a lot of problems.

Give it to somebody who has proven on here they're capable, not on MSN.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Seriously Ze.... i know we should discuss this in the betcave or via PM, but this is a load of crap.
One msn chat was enough for you to realize that he's the right guy for the job?

We have people much more capable for the mod job than virtual.
Hey, if you want to take this to the batcave be my guest. You're the one who called me out on this publicly. This could have gone a lot smoother. It wasn't exactly just one msn chat, it was like one long one and one short one.

German mentality? What the fuck do you mean by German mentality? We have people much more capable for the mod job than virtual.
You know...the German mentality..like the stern 'I don't take shit' mentality. You're a history buff, you know what I mean. I'm sure there are people more capable than him :blah: but it was my choice to make.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He doesn't have German mentality :rolleyes:
He's got the Irish mentally, which is just as stern.

Hey, if you want to take this to the batcave be my guest. You're the one who called me out on this publicly. This could have gone a lot smoother. It wasn't exactly just one msn chat, it was like one long one and one short one.

You know...the German mentality..like the stern 'I don't take shit' mentality. You're a history buff, you know what I mean. I'm sure there are people more capable than him :blabla: but it was my choice to make.
Yeah, the Germans don't take shit. They just end up killing people.

Seriously, choose somebody who has proved they are capable on these forums through good posts, not by msn chats, bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)