A Pathetic democracy!!! (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
your skipping my point.....when two countries go at war with each other they use what they have.....isreal can bomb,gun down, inihilate anything they want ...civilians and all.....while the pali's can only use a couple cocktail bombs ...tnt strapped to them...sling shots ....cheap shit to be honest.....thats not the point...the point is they are retaliating to isreals killing of innocent people....

AMERICAN media? bothered. Don't read/listen to it. Next.
well obvioulsly the media your tuned into is not really that high in factual detail.....since you still think arabs just want to kill any organism alive for the sake of allah.......come on now ...give me a friggin break...

they are not like that.....islam is a peacfull religion and condone's all acts of violence..... Islam the word means "to make Peace" look into it...and get your facts straight....

again and this time for real....goodnight...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #43
    Azzurri7 said:
    Thats the whole point my friend. Arabs are never united.

Every single year they make this meeting between all the leaders in order to come up for solutions about what's going on in Palestine, all what you hear is that leaders are insulting each-others and at the end of the day all they care about is the Chair.
    Very correct...

They are disgusting...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    arabs are not united...because the world knows that if we unite they would all crumble.....everything has been sprouted from here....knowledge,resources,religion....why wouldnt they want to tame this place....

look at my previous post on how america put figures into power to fvck shit up for us...

also rab...i understand your concern for Mr. harriri may he rest in piece....but i truely believe the jews were behind this one....they just want to cause more unrest between arabs...and played with the media.....they just want tensions to flare up between us all....we should be stronger and not allow this nonsence to ruin our generations...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Tom said:
    we hear enough about the bloody iraqi point of view right where we are actually. The bbc has excellent unbiased media coverage, enough for me to make my mind up anyway. Now I'm no expert but I seriously doubt we told Saddam he was a-ok to invade kuwait.. in which case why did we end up stopping him.

Nobody is invading sudan becuase as we speak we are trying to resolve it diplomatically, N. Korea I don't know the current state of affairs but I know we were going for diplomacy first there too.. plus the overstretching of resources would have been unbearable

I'll portray our soldiers as passionate humanitarians out to help as thats what they are. I love how you're willing to slate our democracies, our army, motives etc yet just one line on the ridiculpus civil war "well shit, thats what happens" - oh yeah, damn it happens everywhere, people running into temples strapped with bombs in the name of some religious sect. Its disgusting and downright ridiculous yet you dismiss it as ordinary. Maybe thats the problem. Failing to face up to the fact that the islamic way of life is clearly backwards, out of touch, and not a solid basis for living one's life!

Its all well and good criticising the way our leaders, bush and blair love em or loathe em (i'm no fan) act but as soon as anyone dares criticise the middle eastern ways you get your head blown off! Utter stupidity!!

I'm a huge critic of Arab governments. They are a disgrace. All they do is sit on their asses and smoke their hookas all day. They have been given all the riches of the world, in the form of Gold and Petroleum but all they've done is squandered it. That is why they are being punished right now. The rest of the world is not stupid and they're taking full advantage of this. No doubt, I agree with you, it's rediculous.

As for those people who run around with bombs strapped themselves in the name of God. Well something you don't know is that those people are brainwashed to do comitt these acts in the name of God. I can assure you, there is no justification for their actions in Islam. But! you have to realize that these people are poor and have themselves cornered, and when you're cornered, you do anything to survive. So blowing themselves up in the name of God is wrong, but blowing themselves up for their 'cause' is what takes balls. Trust me, if they had the recourses, they wouldn't be resorting to this. Don't get me wrong, I am in no way agreeing with their actions, I'm simply understanding their situation which leads them to act in this way.

As for diplomacy? Lol, where the hell did it go when it came to Iraq? And, how many people are going to be allowed to die while "diplomacy" is being implimented in Sudan?

ps: Are you forgetting the history of Israel? Are you forgetting the "jewish" terrorism? The bombing of the King David Hotel, etc? The Palestinians learned from their neigbors ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Tom said:
    Just seems to be a complete lack of common sense in so many middle eastern countries its untrue. How so many people can be brainwashed into blowing themselves up.. is it me or surely the system is to blame there.. you don't see many christians, buddhists, jews etc blowing themselves up in the name of their religion. Its got to be in the education...

Thats something really bad.

Blowing themselves up is something really giving a bad image about Islam to the World. Not that I'm a religious person or anything(Infact I never cared about Religion) and as I said before all I care about is to be faithful person and honest with my family and friends and not to make diff nor look at ppls relg.

Back to topic, blowing themselves up as i said is really a bad thing as It's giving media and the rest of the world a bad image about the Islam world which is not true.

And as you said Tom, Its got to be in education, and the way they brainwash these people. But on other hand you shouldn't forget that there are some ppl in war and sometimes they have no other choice but to bomb themselves....Aka Vietnam. But you got these ppl who do love to TRY this thing as they believe they'll be going straight into heaven(no offence to anyone). Which is a pathetic way to think of.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47
    Tom,

I really want to talk to you logically. So, I will talk about the Palestinian issue only because I may not have the whole facts about Iraqi issue because simply I didn't live it...

Now, assume you're a Palestinian father sitting in your house where Israeli helicopters came and gifted some missiles to your kids... What will your reaction be?? You may say that he can use diplomatic ways to solve it, but Israelis don't want to talk to anybody and even today they said that te whole Paletinian authority is isolated...

So, he may go to UN... But he goes on a regular basis there and has a balance of over than 30 decisions that weren't implemented since 60 years, and more than another 15 decisions that were met by American veto...

So, his options are limited now...

He can call his Arab brothers for help... But what if his brothers can't help??

He has nothing but to fight by his own bare hands...

You tell me that he may use a gun...

But using a gun against F16 isn't a satisfying reaction, and he may be captured carrying his gun before reaching his target and then his whole village will be punished severely...

So, he has to use a way that he won't be known for a while in order to avoid punishing his family, and he has to find a solution that makes big harms in the opponent's side...

So, he doesn't have anything but his flesh, and so, he goes to the closest camp and bomb himself in order to make the lives of his relatives better after he couldn't do anything to protect his own kids...

That's it, mate...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Tom said:
    To be honest, and in all honesty I mean no offence but from a western viewpoint all the arab nations appear to be as bad as one another. I mean ake Iraq; apparently Saddam was all bad, so we go in there, save you from the tyranny, oppression etc, but instead of being constructive and hlping us rebuild the country you start blowing up our troops, and now decide to start a musclim vs muslim civil war.. I mean how dumb can you get.. what exactly is blowing yourself up going to achieve in any situation.. gah! Don't know why we bother to be honest..
    you should stick to the house music thread.
    and please stop speaking for me

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    What children are you talking about??

Look, mate...

Give me proven facts or tell me you have nothing about this thread...
    look, mate.. you can't just ignore one side of the argument and pretend all is happy and tralala. I know Hamas is probably better for the Palestinian people per se, but they have an undenied record of terroristic activities in the past. How many buses have been bombed over the last few years? How many market places? THose were innocent people too, the rick Israelis don't travel in buses, they don't go shopping at market places, they go in secure shopping malls with control at the entrance. I know. I've been there.
    I'm not saying Hamas haven't turned over a clean sheet, but as I have no proof that they will act in a terrorist manner, neither do you have any that they wont eventually become as corrupt as the previous goverment.
    And give the Israelis some credit. They did not ask to be given that specific peace of land. After the holocausts in the 2nd world war they were given the land by Britain, even though it should have been a mandate to the League of Nations. And after having found one safe home, they are faced with a new threat, Arafat, who, whatever his claims, would eventually not have stopped demanding until the state of Israel disappeared off the map.
    the point is, these things need time. If Hamas prove themselves trustworthy over the next few months, I don't see any reason why aid shouldn't be continued. But for now, i consider it quite reasonable for the Western powers to be weary.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
    and be careful, i'm not justifying israel for its actions either, or claiming that they are innocent little lambs. They've had their share atrocities, just as all countries in such situation. i am justifying the western powers.

i mean, i live in the country right next to israel, in which also much blood has been shed, and betrayal committed. but hey, life's like that.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #51
    un altro alex said:
    I know. I've been there.
    Can I ask why you were there??

Because if you are an Israeli, I can't find any value added of this discussion...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    un altro alex said:
    No actually i'm Italian. Am I allowed to express my point of view now?
    No, I didn't say that you're not allowed even if you're an Israeli...

But a discussion between an Israeli and a Palestinian won't ever give anything good to the humanity as it for sure fails...

Anyway, I'll reply to your post now...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    You are all talking shit, blaming each others.. I tell you my friends, there is only one person in the world who is responsible for this mess, his name is Fabio Capello :cool:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    un altro alex said:
    look, mate.. you can't just ignore one side of the argument and pretend all is happy and tralala. I know Hamas is probably better for the Palestinian people per se, but they have an undenied record of terroristic activities in the past. How many buses have been bombed over the last few years? How many market places? THose were innocent people too, the rick Israelis don't travel in buses, they don't go shopping at market places, they go in secure shopping malls with control at the entrance. I know. I've been there.
    I'm not saying Hamas haven't turned over a clean sheet, but as I have no proof that they will act in a terrorist manner, neither do you have any that they wont eventually become as corrupt as the previous goverment.
    And give the Israelis some credit. They did not ask to be given that specific peace of land. After the holocausts in the 2nd world war they were given the land by Britain, even though it should have been a mandate to the League of Nations. And after having found one safe home, they are faced with a new threat, Arafat, who, whatever his claims, would eventually not have stopped demanding until the state of Israel disappeared off the map.
    the point is, these things need time. If Hamas prove themselves trustworthy over the next few months, I don't see any reason why aid shouldn't be continued. But for now, i consider it quite reasonable for the Western powers to be weary.

i agree with you uno alex....your views are very un biased for the most part....both parties have done some devastating things to each other...car bombs, from hammas,.....missle strikes from isreal....they both have been targeting innocent civilians....hopefully hammas can prove thier worth so that we can have some peace in this region...the people need this security in order to grow as a nation.....

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    snoop said:
    You are all talking shit, blaming each others.. I tell you my friends, there is only one person in the world who is responsible for this mess, his name is Fabio Capello :cool:
    you know snoop.....you can say we are like fire and water....but on this comment i gotta hand it too you....comedy my friend comedy....capello is our enemy join the anti-capello cult...:D

:rofl2:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #57
    un altro alex said:
    look, mate.. you can't just ignore one side of the argument and pretend all is happy and tralala.
    Well that's exactly my opinion about how European Union is dealing with the Middle East now... What does European Union want Palestinians to do??
    I'm not blaming USA because it has never been unbiased regarding this matter...

un altro alex said:
    1- Israelis asked for Palestine since 1897 in Bazel conference. It's not like they got it by coincidence...

2- It's not Britain's land to give it to whom they want... It was their colony, but let me make it closer to you... If Turkey gave the northern part of Cyprus to Egypt, is it their right to do so??

3- Why should Palestinians handle the problems made by the Europeans in the World War 2 and the claimed holocaust to give the Israelis their land and try to lok for another piece of land somewhere in the Universe...

4- Arafat wasn't there when Israelis made massacres in 1948 and kept making them to make Palestinians escape out of their houses. Arafat appeared on the political area in 1968, not before that...

5- Arafat didn't use nuclear bombs and planes' missiles to liberate his people..He used so simple guns and pistols and some bombs...

6- Palestinians didn't start to bomb themselves before 1994 after around 50 years of the worldwide silence that didn't give them any help to go back to their homes...

7- Arafat was ready to agree with two neighbour countries' proposal, but you have to tell me why they put him in his presidential compound for more than 3 years until he was poisoned...

un altro alex said:
    I really don't care about those aids as they didn't reach to the people's pockets during all the previous ten yeas. On the contrary, I'm for stopping them on a permanent basis, and you'll see the result in afew months when Palestinians know that they were aided just to shut their mouthes for the Israelie crimes...When they find themselves alone in the war game in the middle east, they'll find new ways to regain their taken rights and without waiting for some stupid rice and sugar bags coming from European Union and USA...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #60
    Don Bes said:
    how about according to the standarts that prohibit systematic killing of a certain entnic group
    So, why not punishing Israel for doing the same thing??

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)