A Pathetic democracy!!! (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
mephiztopheles said:
well, palestinian situation is kinda the one here ( although the levels of violence and USA intromision arent the same). There was Alvaro Uribe and Carlos Gaviria in the presidential thing. in all polls Carlos gaviria was gaining people while Uribe was losing supporters ( to the camapaign close of uribe around 80k people went, meanwhile to the gaviria close, more than 120k people went), but uribe is the USA's choice so what were the final results: uribe won by a 60% of the votes, while gaviria got 22%. in all the polls made during the presidential thing, uribe began with 60% and gaviria with 15% and in the final one uribe had 49% and gaviria 28%, gotta love USA intromision!. point is: had carlos gaviria won, we'd be in a lot of conflict now, no matter what he would have done as a president, simply because he wasnt the US choice for president here. Now just put hamas and the other guy instead of gaviria and uribe. USA will try to make whoever wins govern for them or they will have them gone,simple as that

Uribe es mejor y que bien que haya ganado...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
ReBeL said:
First, I just want to say I don't want this thread to be a thread to insult each other and I just want to say that I'm not pro Hamas nor pro Fatah...

I just want someone who is convinced of the Western viewpoint of the new Palestinian government which was elected democratically by the people of Palestine to justify to me the acts that were implemented in the last three days by USA and European Union to stop all helps that was going to Palestinians to force them to go back to follow Fatah leaders who didn't do anything to their people except setting with their killers and depositing their shares of revenues out of the Middle East funny negotiations in their bank accounts in Switzerland...

To punish the people of a country just because they chose someone who has a different opinion than yours is a coward and unjustified act...

I like how Westerners hail their democracy all the time but when it comes to democracy in the Middle East, they all stop and try to push the people there into swallowing being servants to their Western masters to get their food back...

If you have some point about this, just say it...

If you don't, just don't insult others...
Nothing but right if you ask me, why would we want to discuss politics with terrorist murderers? So what if they were elected by the people? That only makes it all the more sad.

Elect a worthy government and maybe they will acknowledge them as leaders.

Morons blowing up buses full with children...they deserve to burn.

And one more thing, i'd rather have a pathetic democracy then an idiotic dictatorship.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #666
    Stickyicky said:
    Nothing but right if you ask me, why would we want to discuss politics with terrorist murderers? So what if they were elected by the people? That only makes it all the more sad.

Elect a worthy government and maybe they will acknowledge them as leaders.

Morons blowing up buses full with children...they deserve to burn.

And one more thing, i'd rather have a pathetic democracy then an idiotic dictatorship.
    And who will identify the governmant as a worthy one or not?? The Occupiers??

Idiotic Dictatorship?? What do you mean??

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    And who will identify the governmant as a worthy one or not?? The Occupiers??

Idiotic Dictatorship?? What do you mean??
    We will, the west, just leave it to us and everything will be fine. Probably the Americans will be the ones to tell you when you have an acceptable government. Just fall into line, please.:D

What do you call Hamas then? An elected government? Please...They probably forced most of the people to vote for them like Hiler did in Germany in WW2. They got their own people scared shitless, that's what i believe. Or how fucked up must it be down there if i'm wrong, do most of the Palestinian population actually agree with blowing up busses full with children? For the sole purpose of putting fear into the hearts of the Israeli poulation. Is there no humanity left in these people?

Yes, i know it's very comfortable for me to sit here on my platinum ass and pass judgement on a people who has it ten times worse then i do. Fuck it, i smoke, i fuck, i do drugs, so what? thats my problem but you on the other hand is a pussy!

:D Ahh, a little Ilcodivino humour.:rofl2: Ahh, i kill me.

Where was I? right It's comfortable for me. Yes it is.

Do you currently live in Palestine or do you live on a platinum ass too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)