• Yes, we will qualify to the CL

• No, we wont, EL again or even worse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Imo we and Napoli have about 35% of reaching 4th behind; Inter, Milan and Roma
and Palermo has 30%...

we have the losers mentality, if we aim, direct CL qualification, we will rank right bellow that, if we aim for the 4 spot, we will rank 5th...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't even understand how folks can talk about qualifying for the CL, even if we were miraculously lucky to do so. This foundation of a team, even with a couple of expensive summer acquisitions, would get torn apart in the CL. Perhaps even the qualifiers.

Even if we made it, we wouldn't belong there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't even understand how folks can talk about qualifying for the CL, even if we were miraculously lucky to do so. This foundation of a team, even with a couple of expensive summer acquisitions, would get torn apart in the CL. Perhaps even the qualifiers.

I think all we need is 3-4 really big signings. Hell, even 3 would make this team click.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So we used to be energetic bulls and now we're an old man smoking a pipe and probably not getting up from his chair all day. I think it fits.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Imo we and Napoli have about 35% of reaching 4th behind; Inter, Milan and Roma
and Palermo has 30%...

we have the losers mentality, if we aim, direct CL qualification, we willrank right above that,if we aim for the 4 spot, we will rank 5th...
Napoli are stages ahead of Roma.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Sorry I pray for a miracle for them to reach fourth, but it sad just to hear me say that, this is JUVE were talking about but it is what it is. Poor Poor winter transfer, Del Neri is Adamant about his formation, we lost Quagmire most of season, Amauri is reading how to score a goal Text Book, Del Piero is trying to drink Youth Elixir, and Elkann could care less about funding. Ehh it's only half point it could change for the best.....or for the Worse :shifty: sorry I forgot to mention Motta.

To Del Neri : Albert Einstein- "Trying the same formula over and over and to expect different results is INSANITY."

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Napoli are stages ahead of Roma.
I disagree with you on this. Napoli's fitness level is amazing and they're dying on the pitch, that's true, but even with the great season they're having and the average season Roma are having so far, Napoli are only 2 points above Ranieri's team.
Also, here we should include the fact that Roma had an awful start (they were last placed after the first 4-5 rounds) and after that they are the team who together with Milan won the most points. Roma are slowly catching form and it looks like they'll soon reach this season's zenith. Right on time.
Last year Roma, with more or less the same players and the same coach, exploded in the 2nd part of the season and close before the end they were even leaders. That implies that they could do the same again. For Napoli it's still a big question mark if they can keep this till the end.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I disagree with you on this. Napoli's fitness level is amazing and they're dying on the pitch, that's true, but even with the great season they're having and the average season Roma are having so far, Napoli are only 2 points above Ranieri's team.
Also, here we should include the fact that Roma had an awful start (they were last placed after the first 4-5 rounds) and after that they are the team who together with Milan won the most points. Roma are slowly catching form and it looks like they'll soon reach this season's zenith. Right on time.
Last year Roma, with more or less the same players and the same coach, exploded in the 2nd part of the season and close before the end they were even leaders. That implies that they could do the same again. For Napoli it's still a big question mark if they can keep this till the end.
I am with Jack! I strongly disagree with you and the media who underrates Napoli. Wanna make a new bet Alen? "That Napoli will end up above Roma?" :eyebrows:

Adluc1

Aug 30, 2010

It PAINS me to agree with a statement like this...but I do. This season has been so frustrating (I'm sure not just for me) that I don't know what to say. Transfers have had little foresight, and the team is guided by a manager with only one system under his sleeve.

I would've prefered to take a back seat for a couple of seasons whilst we rebuild the foundations of the team instead of patching up the cracks with bandaids and sticky tape (ie Barzagli and Toni) hoping that one day everything will be ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)