4th place, possible or not (12 Viewers)

Do you think we can finish 4th?

• Yes, we will qualify to the CL

• No, we wont, EL again or even worse

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
:tup:..i can't see us in the top 5 right now ...milan, inter, napoli, udine and roma are above us..this is the truth, that really hurts

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Hmm, it's a very hard question but i will be an optimistic man and i say yes we will. And somehow i don't believe that 82 % of Juve fans in Italy says we won't.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Shame we didn't get Dzeko but not sure it would have made an enough impact anyway.

The top 3 will probably be Milan, Inter and Roma, not sure in which order though. The 4th spot is open but I'm afraid there are teams who are playing better than us, for example Napoli.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
We can't compete with Inter, Milan and Napoli. for the 4th place, we have Roma, Lazio, Palermo and Udinese. Can we compete with these teams? and specially with this form? I don't think so..

Before the winter break, we were doing very good, I was hoping for 3rd or second place, hell even to race for the scudetto. Because we were that good, look at us now, our players lost confidence, no one is running or trying to do something. And Del Neri sticks with Amauri, Grosso Grygera and Motta all the time. We used to create thousand of chances, we can hardly create one right now, we were the team with most goals back then, some of you used to complain on Iaquinta for not scoring more, now we can hardly score any.

The team is down, the cancer is back, it's not a good idea to go on with Del Neri, but then again, it's pointless to bring another average one. Cause nothing will change then.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The top three is between Milan, Inter and Napoli. Roma have a safe fourth place if they don't fight with Lazio and Udinese. We will fight with Palermo on the 6th and 7th place and if Fiorentina and Genoa get their act together they might give us a fight. for the last EL spot.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If you build a team to challenge for the title, you'll most likely end up in top 4. If you build a team to challenge for 4th place, you'll most likely end up in UEFA cup places.
Well said. We could have opted for a class player like Cassano, we could have gone for Pazzini yet we opted for Toni. It's like having Caviar & Lobster on the table & choosing shrimp over that. It makes no sense.

Marotta needs to be more aggressive in his negotiations, sometimes you have step on a few toes to get your point across. This nice Juve shit is annoying me. We need to act decisively & on time when making our transfer targets public.

As for making 4th spot, with these pathetic reinforcements & excellent record with injuries, i don't see us getting 4th spot.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
To clarify, is this thread about whether Juve can get fourth or whether they will get fourth?

I think they can, but I don't think they will.

I would suggest that Iaquinta staying fit is absolutely crucial to Juve's prospects for the rest of the season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Why? You factor in the odds and right now we are in a slump and it looks bad. A few positive results and I promise people will look up, but getting to that stage is the hard part.
So if you believe its the hard part but its still possible? Then answer should be yes.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
To clarify, is this thread about whether Juve can get fourth or whether they will get fourth?

I think they can, but I don't think they will.

I would suggest that Iaquinta staying fit is absolutely crucial to Juve's prospects for the rest of the season.
Red is an Iaquinta fanboy :touched:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    Thinking of it now, if we don't reach the CL then it means Ale has played his last CL game vs Bayern under Ciro :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)