• Yes, we will qualify to the CL

• No, we wont, EL again or even worse

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Only if we fire Del Neri now and hire back Zaccheroni. :shifty:

To think with Juve's budget they won't even be able to replicate the success of last year's Sampdoria.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Its amazing what one injury does to the fabric and psyche of a team. That same player that was panned by the overwhelming majority upon his arrival in September.

I have faith, though.

But as each match goes by, and as our most mobile and graceful player keeps getting played out of position on the left wing every freaking week, my faith starts to waver.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We can't compete with Inter, Milan and Napoli. for the 4th place, we have Roma, Lazio, Palermo and Udinese. Can we compete with these teams? and specially with this form? I don't think so..

Before the winter break, we were doing very good, I was hoping for 3rd or second place, hell even to race for the scudetto. Because we were that good, look at us now, our players lost confidence, no one is running or trying to do something. And Del Neri sticks with Amauri, Grosso Grygera and Motta all the time. We used to create thousand of chances, we can hardly create one right now, we were the team with most goals back then, some of you used to complain on Iaquinta for not scoring more, now we can hardly score any.

The team is down, the cancer is back, it's not a good idea to go on with Del Neri, but then again, it's pointless to bring another average one. Cause nothing will change then.
:agree:

I hate how only two or three players are actually showing any passion, I so want to kick some of our player asses, ungrateful bastards!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Its amazing what one injury does to the fabric and psyche of a team. That same player that was panned by the overwhelming majority upon his arrival in September.

I have faith, though.

But as each match goes by, and as our most mobile and graceful player keeps getting played out of position on the left wing every freaking week, my faith starts to waver.
Motta?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)