4th place, possible or not (4 Viewers)

Do you think we can finish 4th?

• Yes, we will qualify to the CL

• No, we wont, EL again or even worse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Now that almost all Juve fans are hoping for 4th place and not more looking at our miserable form and previous matches, here's a poll.

Do you think we can secure CL 4th place? Yes or not?

According to Juve fans in Italy, 82% of them say we don't have a chance to grab the 4th place. Lets see what JuventuZ has to say about this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Whats more depressing is keep getting humiliated in our games and actually watching these games right till then end believing, something magical will happen.

Jun 13, 2007
I don't think we can do it. However, I haven't lost all hope just yet. I believe that if Del Neri can make a few changes in the squad and if some of our players can step up to the plate already; then we might just do it. Season is still long so it's a little early to know how it will all end; I think whether we get 4th place or not will also depend a lot more on our competitors for that spot and how consistent teams like Roma, Napoli, Palermo, and Udinese can be.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Summer transfer targets:
Pazzini
Dzeko
Rakitic

Michel Bastos
Gilardino

Targets this season:
Compete in EL
Compete in Coppa

Reach a CL spot.

how we failed so far

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Rakitic was a summer transfer target?

My answer to the question would be no, right now. My answer before would have been yes. Still months to go, we'll see.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
If you build a team to challenge for the title, you'll most likely end up in top 4. If you build a team to challenge for 4th place, you'll most likely end up in UEFA cup places.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Difficult question to answer right now. If we get our act together, I do see us staying ahead of / overtaking Lazio, Udinese & Palermo. But then we would still need Napoli to screw up, and I am far from certain of that happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)