20m,vieira or gila? (2 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Actually if I had 20m I probably wouldn't spend it on either of these two.
yes, I was thinking of training our youngsters to fit Vieira's position, but since we know the history of our youth system, might as well waste the $$$.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
No, actually its because the strike force is quite well satruated and the midfield needed more re-enforcements than the attack in the first place.

Aug 12, 2005
Oh I forgot that you lot were broke these days and couldn't afford anymore than one aged and over rated player. I guess all that money you spent on buying referee's wasn't as good an investmant as you all thought. You should get your self a sugar daddy like Il Presidente.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Via Turati ] ++
Oh I forgot that you lot were broke these days and couldn't afford anymore than one aged and over rated player. I guess all that money you spent on buying referee's wasn't as good an investmant as you all thought. You should get your self a sugar daddy like Il Presidente.

We'll se how well you'll do when Il Presidente finishes in the el carcel.

Again, if you're here just to antagonize the Juve fans you wont last very long.

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

We'll se how well you'll do when Il Presidente finishes in the el carcel.

Again, if you're here just to antagonize the Juve fans you wont last very long.
We will do fine when Silvio moves on because we can earn money by having thing's called spectators turn up at our home games, I guess being a Juve fan you wouldn't know anything about that. I assure you my aim was not to antagonize people, just to establish why your team cheated us out of the Scudetto and give Italian football a name for being boring.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

We will do fine when Silvio moves on because we can earn money by having thing's called spectators turn up at our home games, I guess being a Juve fan you wouldn't know anything about that. I assure you my aim was not to antagonize people, just to establish why your team cheated us out of the Scudetto and give Italian football a name for being boring.
Please state your sources for Juve cheating, being a sour grape means nothing. ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Well, we beat you in your own game, it's not like Milan didnt try to cheat.

You know, the Zlatan suspension, only one ever not to get reduced on appeal, then the Cannavaro video...

I'm glad you can fill up the San Siro, I enjoyed seeing 80.000 people cry when Trezeguet scored.

And besides, lets not forget hwo many penalties for and against Milan had in their Serie A winning season 2003/2004?

P.S. Check which team scored the most goals in the Serie A last season.

P.P.S Which top Italian team was relegated because of a match fixing scandal. Was it:

a) Juventus
b) Milan
c) Inter

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++

Please state your sources for Juve cheating, being a sour grape means nothing. ;)
Where do I begin? I guess I will use the most recent examples in along tradition of sporting corruption. You were recently convicted of doping, or rather Ricardo Agricola was made a scape goat for your drug cheating. Despite this you aren't punished, surprise, surprise. Yet when Milan were found guilty, and wrongly so I might add, we were demoted to Serie A. I dont watch Perventus that much because they are sooooooo boring. But I watched you play Lazio, Roma, Fiorentina, Bologna and of course Milan and you, or rather the ref cheated so much. You were constantly given unjust penalties and FK and had your blatent fouls ignored. This ignorance is not even veiled as Milan should have had 3 PK's in the San Siro after your hacking and hand-balling. this is just one instance of fraud that you have commited in your sleezy history.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Look man.Juve has more fans than Milan.That's said from all.Even from Milan's fans.If you don't know that, I can not do anything.And It's better for you and for us to join a Milan forum.

FORZA LIVERPOOL and DUDEK

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Where do I begin? I guess I will use the most recent examples in along tradition of sporting corruption. You were recently convicted of doping, or rather Ricardo Agricola was made a scape goat for your drug cheating. Despite this you aren't punished, surprise, surprise. Yet when Milan were found guilty, and wrongly so I might add, we were demoted to Serie A. I dont watch Perventus that much because they are sooooooo boring. But I watched you play Lazio, Roma, Fiorentina, Bologna and of course Milan and you, or rather the ref cheated so much. You were constantly given unjust penalties and FK and had your blatent fouls ignored. This ignorance is not even veiled as Milan should have had 3 PK's in the San Siro after your hacking and hand-balling. this is just one instance of fraud that you have commited in your sleezy history.

But Milan's history is completely clean? People in glass houses really shouldnt throw stones.

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
Look man.Juve has more fans than Milan.That's said from all.Even from Milan's fans.If you don't know that, I can not do anything.And It's better for you and for us to join a Milan forum.

FORZA LIVERPOOL and DUDEK
Juve are supported by glory hunters who care not for football but for trophies. This is why you have so many fans. Milan is a club for coniseurs of football. Because of this fact we can take infanitly more pride in our victories than you. Your repeated reference to this years CL final is of no shame to me as a Milanista as I can take pride in the fact that we played in the most entertaining final of all time and were the better team. You can not say the same as you have made all finals that you have particapated in boring. The finals against Milan in 03 and against Liverpool in Brussels are testament to this fact.

FORZA MILAN and DIDA

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
In the game against Milan in 2003 both teams were boring.

You said

<<this years CL final is of no shame to me as a Milanista as I can take pride in the fact that we played in the most entertaining final of all time and were the better team>>

Yes true, you are happy for that.You play well and you don't win.you are helpless.

And if you want that, ok we are a boring team.Go to your bed and sleep now.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Juve are supported by glory hunters who care not for football but for trophies. This is why you have so many fans. Milan is a club for coniseurs of football. Because of this fact we can take infanitly more pride in our victories than you. Your repeated reference to this years CL final is of no shame to me as a Milanista as I can take pride in the fact that we played in the most entertaining final of all time and were the better team. You can not say the same as you have made all finals that you have particapated in boring. The finals against Milan in 03 and against Liverpool in Brussels are testament to this fact.

FORZA MILAN and DIDA

Well, if you're not ashamed about your loss against Liverpool, you as a connoisseur of football should feel ashamed that you undeserwingly got to the Final, after being completely owned by PSV over two legs.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

FORZA MILAN and DIDA

And actually, I'd rather say Milans fans were glory hounters. It was you that won the CL 6 times, right. A glory hunter would rather watch a team that plays beautiful football, only real fans can watch a boring team week in and week out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)