++ [ originally posted by ycfigo ] ++
if juve have only 20m

who would you like to choose?

vieira?

gila?
Take the money, take the money!

No wait, this isn't a game show?

OK, give me Gila.

(Sorry -- trying to bring this back on topic instead of the usual milanista interloper who hasn't been through this pointless whining a billion times before, as many of us have here...)

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Well, if you're not ashamed about your loss against Liverpool, you as a connoisseur of football should feel ashamed that you undeserwingly got to the Final, after being completely owned by PSV over two legs.
Milan cannot be blamed for PSV's poor finishing, so we should have been in the final.
If we are going to highlight spelling errors, undeserwingly, at least my error was out with my mother tounge.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Take the money, take the money!

No wait, this isn't a game show?

OK, give me Gila.

(Sorry -- trying to bring this back on topic instead of the usual milanista interloper who hasn't been through this pointless whining a billion times before, as many of us have here...)

*cough* ban *cough*

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Via Turati ] ++

We will do fine when Silvio moves on because we can earn money by having thing's called spectators turn up at our home games, I guess being a Juve fan you wouldn't know anything about that. I assure you my aim was not to antagonize people, just to establish why your team cheated us out of the Scudetto and give Italian football a name for being boring.
1-Oh yeah and Liverpool cheated also,right?
2-And what about the Cambiasso's goal against milan in C.L. which was disallowed but it was complitely regular?
3-What about the number of the games in Seria A,which your team won in 94. or 95.min thanx to referee, by motto: "it is playing until milan wins it".Be more objective!!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Milan cannot be blamed for PSV's poor finishing, so we should have been in the final.
If we are going to highlight spelling errors, undeserwingly, at least my error was out with my mother tounge.

Liverpool can't be blamed for Milan's poor finishing. The team that won was better, the team that wins is always better. Why? The point of the game is to score as many goals as possible and concede as few as possible. The team that wins is therfore always the better team because they met the objectives of the game. You might have been better than PSV then, but Liverpool was better than you.

And besides, that was a typo and not a spelling misstake, although English isnt my native language either.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

If Juve fans get even a fraction of the frustrations Milan fans have had by my just actions then this is worth while.

Gee, don't I feel bad about that.

And it seems that you've confirmed what I've thought from the start, that you're just here to antagonize others. If you have nothing constructive to say and just intend on talking against Juventus without solid eveidence maybe it's best you dont talk at all.

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

1-Oh yeah and Liverpool cheated also,right?
2-And what about the Cambiasso's goal against milan in C.L. which was disallowed but it was complitely regular?
3-What about the number of the games in Seria A,which your team won in 94. or 95.min thanx to referee, by motto: "it is playing until milan wins it".Be more objective!!!!
Dont bring Inter into this, they hate you even more than we do. Liverpool did cheat but that is irelavant.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

I fully expect to be banned because I speak a bitter truth that you cant handle.
If you get banned it's because your posts have no real point and are just aimed at angering the Juventus fans.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

*cough* ban *cough*
:LOL: Good one, Don.

But alas, I couldn't give Signore Galliani the pleasure without doing something that really crosses the line. We're not against debate and opinion here. (Look at milanista die hard Nick, for example.)

And sometimes it's better to leave them suffering than to end their pain through a merciful execution. :D

Jan 7, 2004
do yourself a huge favour. go out for a light jog, then tomorrow wake up with a smile on your face and do some volunteer work, you know just to give something back to the community that gave you so much and latter try and pick between wasting your time talking unnenecessary trash to which nobody here will be impressed, mind you there have been hundreds like you and there will be hundreds after you. and you know what i know when my team has let me down and i dont need you to point that out. why waste my, your and everybody else's time. now think about your hard working parents that paid for that internet connection that you are using in the basement of the house that they are paying, wouldnt you much rather spend it on something that they would be poud of?

as another milanista said "jog on"

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Liverpool can't be blamed for Milan's poor finishing. The team that won was better, the team that wins is always better. Why? The point of the game is to score as many goals as possible and concede as few as possible. The team that wins is therfore always the better team because they met the objectives of the game. You might have been better than PSV then, but Liverpool was better than you.

And besides, that was a typo and not a spelling misstake, although English isnt my native language either.
I know the point of football and by your layman terms Liverpool weren't better than us as they didn't score more than us, it was a draw. however you were beaten outright by them, 2-1 I seem to remember.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

:LOL: Good one, Don.

But alas, I couldn't give Signore Galliani the pleasure without doing something that really crosses the line. We're not against debate and opinion here. (Look at milanista die hard Nick, for example.)

And sometimes it's better to leave them suffering than to end their pain through a merciful execution. :D

by all means, i get tired of reading how great we are on every other thread. nothing like a nice debate that leads somewhere.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

I know the point of football and by your layman terms Liverpool weren't better than us as they didn't score more than us, it was a draw. however you were beaten outright by them, 2-1 I seem to remember.

They were the better team against us, fair play to them. And they did beat you, be it on penalties or not, they were the winners and the better team on the night.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003

Dont bring Inter into this, they hate you even more than we do. Liverpool did cheat but that is irelavant.

how did pool cheat? come on, from a team that had one game to take a dissapointing season and make it an excellent one, Milan was pretty pathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)