20m,vieira or gila? (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Via Turati ] ++

I preach the word of the team that is holly and aim to convert you sinners to a ritious path. It is not to late for you to repent your sins. May I here an AMEN.

i wonder why you dont mention that in direct games we smoked you juve style.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i wonder why you dont mention that in direct games we smoked you juve style.
And, for the record, his account has just been summarily smoked like a salmon.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I preach the word of the team that is holly and aim to convert you sinners to a ritious path. It is not to late for you to repent your sins. May I here an AMEN.
Just another little kid who has too much time on his hands and too much jealousy in his heart. Did mommy forget to turn the computer off tonight?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Just another little kid who has too much time on his hands and too much jealousy in his heart. Did mommy forget to turn the computer off tonight?
And when he goes to sleep ,he has nightmares about Trez who is kicking Dida's ars.Poor guy.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

And when he goes to sleep ,he has nightmares about Trez who is kicking Dida's ars.Poor guy.
And another blunder in which Dida spilled Olivera's shot for Forlan to tap it in.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

And, for the record, his account has just been summarily smoked like a salmon.

actually that's too bad-I was looking forward to his reply :D obviously not particularly bright...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Personally, I don't get it. If I had what everyone considered to be a superior team, and I choked with home field advantage to turn over the Scudetto to my 'inferior' arch rivals, I'd be a might bit embarrassed to say the least.

Then you add choking with a 3-0 lead in the CL final to a team that couldn't qualify in the top 4 of the EPL?

I wouldn't be going around other sites showing my face bragging about it. I would have my tail between my legs, hiding under a rock until the next season with that kind of humiliation.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Personally, I don't get it. If I had what everyone considered to be a superior team, and I choked with home field advantage to turn over the Scudetto to my 'inferior' arch rivals, I'd be a might bit embarrassed to say the least.

Then you add choking with a 3-0 lead in the CL final to a team that couldn't qualify in the top 4 of the EPL?

I wouldn't be going around other sites showing my face bragging about it. I would have my tail between my legs, hiding under a rock until the next season with that kind of humiliation.

that because you are an intellectual mature citizen

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
This cannot be, Liverpool murdered Juve fans at Heysel it is disrespectful for you to bask in Liverpools reflected glory here.
WTF are you on man ?

Are you that sad going to every club you hate and post the most stupidest comments ever ?

1)Haysel was over 15-20 years ago...
2)Violence does not solve anything milano

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
Has anyone here been to Milan?

The city is ugly, the people aren't that bright, and they speak the most basic and flat form of Italian (sounds like it would be clean, but it ain't).

I think that summarizes our little visitor from the other side: ugly, not too bright, not too clean...

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
The black sheep Milan sacraficed before the CL final.

Didn't help too much since, well you know...

Saddly, Milan fans, players and administration were also black, red, and crying a lot. That also follows the ressemblance of Berlusconi after being hit by a car, but that hasn't happened.....yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)