20m,vieira or gila? (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Via Turati ] ++

Dont bring Inter into this, they hate you even more than we do. Liverpool did cheat but that is irelavant.
It is logical that the best teams hate each other,but I asked you about the disallowed goal,not about the hate.
Answer me,what do you think about that goal.
What do you think about your wins in 95min of the game,there were 5 games in row (starting with the one against Lazio-Crespo scored than it was 95.min)?????

Aug 12, 2005
**** off you scouser piece of shit, 2nd Liverpool goal was offside, 3rd goal was not a penalty, Sheva's goal was wrongly disallowed for offside. Dudek's dance brought him off his line, a bit like Buffon in 03. This is how those scum stole the CL.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
OK, dude. You're starting to stumble in my territory now. If you want a debate, fine. If you want to make personal insults, pack your bags.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
And one more thing,your avatar is pretty old with Pirlo wearing the flag.You won nothing last season so your shirts are clean.

We have 28 scudettos won and Milan only 17...am I cheating with that numbers or not????

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

It is logical that the best teams hate each other,but I asked you about the disallowed goal,not about the hate.
Answer me,what do you think about that goal.
What do you think about your wins in 95min of the game,there were 5 games in row (starting with the one against Lazio-Crespo scored than it was 95.min)?????
Cambiasso's goal probably should have stood but it didn't matter as we would have gone through anyway. Inters actions afterwords rebuff any arguemant of a comeback.

Aug 12, 2005
And one more thing,your avatar is pretty old with Pirlo wearing the flag.You won nothing last season so your shirts are clean.

We have 28 scudettos won and Milan only 17...am I cheating with that numbers or not????
And how many of those 28 are legitimate? none. and we wont have a clean shirt, we will have the 6 time winner of the CL badge, the only Italian team to wear one.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

And how many of those 28 are legitimate? none. and we wont have a clean shirt, we will have the 6 time winner of the CL badge, the only Italian team to wear one.
How do you know the number of legitimate ,and non legitimate scudettos?

Answer me about your late goals!!!

Face it,your shirts are clear for the incomong season!

Aug 12, 2005

How do you know the number of legitimate ,and non legitimate scudettos?

Answer me about your late goals!!!

Face it,your shirts are clear for the incomong season!
Talent and Passion scores late goals. I have already explained to you, our shirts are not clear. It is your privelage as Juve fans to play in the same league as real European pedigree.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
**** off you scouser piece of shit, 2nd Liverpool goal was offside, 3rd goal was not a penalty, Sheva's goal was wrongly disallowed for offside. Dudek's dance brought him off his line, a bit like Buffon in 03. This is how those scum stole the CL.

yeah, I'd be pretty pissed if my team chocked like that. pretty sad-all they had to do was play well and defend. how did liverpool cheat though? you make no sense! offsides goal is the ref's fault. the goal wasn't offsides anyway-I saw several replays. same for a bad penalty call. ref's fault. and if not a penalty wtf was that?? I re-watched that 4 or 5 times! dudek came off the line-yeah, he did, as did Dida in 03. what goes around comes around. sorry :D lol-it's not like milan didn't have enough chances to finish it off! sheva missing both gilt-edged chances! and even if dudek came off his line, god knows the shooter still has a bloody big advantage! face it-milan choked! Big time!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003

Talent and Passion scores late goals. I have already explained to you, our shirts are not clear. It is your privelage as Juve fans to play in the same league as real European pedigree.
And what do talent and passion with a 3-0 half time lead :confused::confused:

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

yeah, I'd be pretty pissed if my team chocked like that. pretty sad-all they had to do was play well and defend. how did liverpool cheat though? you make no sense! offsides goal is the ref's fault. the goal wasn't offsides anyway-I saw several replays. same for a bad penalty call. ref's fault. and if not a penalty wtf was that?? I re-watched that 4 or 5 times! dudek came off the line-yeah, he did, as did Dida in 03. what goes around comes around. sorry :D lol-it's not like milan didn't have enough chances to finish it off! sheva missing both gilt-edged chances! and even if dudek came off his line, god knows the shooter still has a bloody big advantage! face it-milan choked! Big time!
Face it, all that rechid city is good for is stealing and claiming social benefit, not football

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
lame reply :rollseyes:

and stop making fun of other people more mispellings/typos-you aren't immune to the yourself...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

Talent and Passion scores late goals. I have already explained to you, our shirts are not clear.
Yeah,and the referee is the one who extends the game,isn't that right?

I have already explained to you, our shirts are not clear. It is your privelage as Juve fans to play in the same league as real European pedigree.
You should be privelaged to be here!

Aug 12, 2005
lame reply :rollseyes:

and stop making fun of other people more mispellings/typos-you aren't immune to the yourself...
Is it not a bit rich for a Liverpool fan to be reveling in European glory on a site aimed at fans that you slaughtered in a CL final only 20 years ago. You and your mongral club sicken me.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

Is it not a bit rich for a Liverpool fan to be reveling in European glory on a site aimed at fans that you slaughtered in a CL final only 20 years ago. You and your mongral club sicken me.
So what are you doing here than?

Aug 12, 2005
I'm a juve fan as well bright one. and I'm not revelling in glory atm.
This cannot be, Liverpool murdered Juve fans at Heysel it is disrespectful for you to bask in Liverpools reflected glory here.

Aug 12, 2005

So what are you doing here than?
I preach the word of the team that is holly and aim to convert you sinners to a ritious path. It is not to late for you to repent your sins. May I here an AMEN.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I'm not basking in it you bloody idiot! and if I were you I wouldn't be talking about disrespect...and yes, I am a pool and juve fan. sorry if it disturbes you :D what those "fans" did at heysel was a reflection on them, not the club, nor me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)