Ángel Di María (27 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
recovering from the ACL, wont be ready from the start of the season. Di Maria basically covers us until Federico is back to form (hopefully). its a wise move as with out it we wouldnt be able to cover all the other holes we have in the team.
Okay, cool, that makes sense. Any time you rupture an ACL, in addition to normal recovery, you have to mentally earn trust in the knee again. I really hope he comes back stronger and better. Italian football sucks when you lot aren't doing tip top. Can't stand those Inter assfucks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Okay, jesus fucking penisdick christ on a stick, thank you.

What's up with Chiesa? He's on a long-term injury? Blow his knee up? He was a shining light at the Euros.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, I was here when Del Piero was 28. I'm not trying to play or push any agenda. I'm trying to understand why....
You can ask a simple question such as that one without needing to also be ironic about it or to make it seem like Juventus has signed an old reject that is supposedly ‘ not a champion ‘ ….

To answer you to that question, altough i see other members already did too, is clearly because we are switching to 4-3-3 formation and we have no proper wingers in the squad while our only world class winger Chiesa is still recovering from an ACL, we need players that can make an immediate impact and Di Maria deapite his age has the necessary individual quality to impose himself as a guaranteed starter and also to improve the team with his creativity and vision, which is another thing we’ve been strongly lacking lately.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Okay, cool, that makes sense. Any time you rupture an ACL, in addition to normal recovery, you have to mentally earn trust in the knee again. I really hope he comes back stronger and better. Italian football sucks when you lot aren't doing tip top. Can't stand those Inter assfucks.
I agree. And I think that Di Maria should play untill Chiesa is 100% ready to play again. Rushing him back would be a huge risk.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Alin. Let me try and clear this up.

I am curious why you (plural) are excited by a journeyman player taking wages away from what I consider a pretty top club. Your retorts have been nothing but nonsense and personal attacks. What I'm actually looking for is something in the realm of:

"You know, you're right, he might not be the best get, but he's free and in our system under Allegri he might add some depth of play we have not had in the past."

Or, "we could use his experience," "he suits our model and he can play well in depth with our side."

I am genuinely asking why you think Di Maria is a good signing.

I WANT TO KNOW.

My opinion doesn't matter. I want to know why YOU are excited, why he fits YOUR tactics, because I can't understand it.
Since you are not trolling I’ll give you my 2 cents:
1- It’s a short term deal that allows us to assess Chiesa’s fitness and maybe Zaniolo’s before we properly invest in another winger next summer.
2-It cost us less than what we paid for Bernardeschi who is a useless subhuman.
3-He has a winning mentality and experience that we sorely lack.
4-He’s intelligent and can provide the creative spark out of nowhere hence he’s suitable to Allegri’s system as he likes to give the freedom to attacking players in the attacking third which is a double edged sword.
5-Some of us are excited because he’s a good crosser which will be a treat for Vlahovic.
6-Buffon made some of us excited by how he rates him and expects him to be the best player in the league.
7-We have been on the downward since maybe 2017 and some of us have very low expectations.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Have you even seen him play?
I already know the answer because no one in their right mind would think that after watching him.
Some are just frustrated with our situation as a whole this past few years so much so that their judgement is clouded even in situations where we actually did a good deal for an truly quality player that is pretty much the best short term solution we could have asked for given Chiesa’s recovery time and the lack of affordable wingers alternatives on the market that could have the same immediate impact and potentially make the difference for us the way that Di Maria is expected to.

rainhard

May 5, 2004

I am curious why you (plural) are excited by a journeyman player taking wages away from what I consider a pretty top club. Your retorts have been nothing but nonsense and personal attacks. What I'm actually looking for is something in the realm of:

"You know, you're right, he might not be the best get, but he's free and in our system under Allegri he might add some depth of play we have not had in the past."

Or, "we could use his experience," "he suits our model and he can play well in depth with our side."

I WANT TO KNOW.

My opinion doesn't matter. I want to know why YOU are excited, why he fits YOUR tactics, because I can't understand it.
If he can give us 20+ goal contribution in 1 season that should be enough, we paid more for Rabiot and Arthur ,for so little outcome so yeah this is a steal if that mission accomplished. And the chance for him to get that if he is injury free is very high

Especially if that goals or/and assists, is the difference maker between win and draw. That will be sweet

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

I WANT TO KNOW.

That's clear by now.

There's actually no reason why he wouldn't be a good fit... He's experienced, so won't need to settle in, is a known assist man -ideal for Vlahovic-, brings calm on the ball -which we needed- and he's a player Allegri admires which is what you want in terms of team building for a coach; something we haven't done for years now.

Yes, he's 34 (?) but who cares at this moment. He'll get the job done for at least a year. Then we recuperate Chiesa and possibly add Zaniolo in the mix.

Jun 16, 2020

I WANT TO KNOW.

Our standard was Bernardeschi how does one dare to ask why we are exited about Di Maria loool

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So maybe this guy being here improves other players performances? Wonder if he has been spending time with Kean improving his shot accuracy lol. I thought maybe ADM might be over-the-hill but looking like this guy could be the missing piece to much success for Juve. And PP being with team also. :tup:

Apr 12, 2004
Since you are not trolling I’ll give you my 2 cents:
1- It’s a short term deal that allows us to assess Chiesa’s fitness and maybe Zaniolo’s before we properly invest in another winger next summer.
2-It cost us less than what we paid for Bernardeschi who is a useless subhuman.
3-He has a winning mentality and experience that we sorely lack.
4-He’s intelligent and can provide the creative spark out of nowhere hence he’s suitable to Allegri’s system as he likes to give the freedom to attacking players in the attacking third which is a double edged sword.
5-Some of us are excited because he’s a good crosser which will be a treat for Vlahovic.
6-Buffon made some of us excited by how he rates him and expects him to be the best player in the league.
7-We have been on the downward since maybe 2017 and some of us have very low expectations.
Okay, this is exactly what I was looking for, and some of it makes sense to me. Thank you.

May 23, 2013
Really excited about this transfer as Di Maria is one of the best of his generation and will undoubtedly bring a level of creativity which honestly I don't we've had anything close to since Pogba left in 2016.

With that said I'm a bit concerned about his age and how he fits into Allegri's system. If all goes well then we win the league with Di Maria being a major protagonist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)