Ángel Di María (7 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Had some unecessary selfish moments in the game which was frustrating. Hope he wont think himself bigger than Juventus and everyone else in the team....Otherwise great texhnical player, good game overall.
I think the last thing you can say about Di Maria is that he is not a team player…

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Not washed for our standard because our standard are Berna for years. For top club he is already washed and in decline. But for 1 year we still can get something out of him so it will come at impasse with what we spend on him as long as he fit

Jun 6, 2015
Our season will be determined on this guys and Pogba's fitness. We desperately need them to stay healthy, because the drop in quality in terms of creativity and technical ability is enormous no matter who comes in as a replacement.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Our season will be determined on this guys and Pogba's fitness. We desperately need them to stay healthy, because the drop in quality in terms of creativity and technical ability is enormous no matter who comes in as a replacement.
Yea we need to buy another player who is creative in the final third

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Had some unecessary selfish moments in the game which was frustrating. Hope he wont think himself bigger than Juventus and everyone else in the team....Otherwise great texhnical player, good game overall.
For 3 years we’ve had a squad full of players who take no responsibility, to me a streak of selfishness in an attacking player is a massive positive

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We signed Di Maria exactly because Chiesa isn’t fit. We shouldn’t rush his recovery. I’m okay if he doesn’t play a big part this season as long as he regains his fitness.

- - - Updated - - -

This is Tuz. People write your obituary when you're 29.
That’s most football fan bases to be honest. Young talents are always in vogue compared to aging veterans.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
For 35m we must sabotage Ketelaare to Milan, they are holding out for 3m difference with Brugge. I think he can be the healthy Zaniolo, instead of going for Zaniolo. His build is tall and strong, as he can be a reciever of set piece too, he can play AM, RW, CF and maybe left wing too. From this clip below, we can see him surge from the left wing. I think he will be the Belgian Di Maria and he is young

I think this is the kind of player with football intelligence, so he will be easily play everywhere in attacking position

Jun 16, 2020
For 35m we must sabotage Ketelaare to Milan, they are holding out for 3m difference with Brugge. I think he can be the healthy Zaniolo, instead of going for Zaniolo. His build is tall and strong, as he can be a reciever of set piece too, he can play AM, RW, CF and maybe left wing too. From this clip below, we can see him surge from the left wing. I think he will be the Belgian Di Maria and he is young

I think this is the kind of player with football intelligence, so he will be easily play everywhere in attacking position
His surname is to ugly. Don’t do it

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Man, my apologies to management. The moment this guy touches the ball, you can see he's at another level, a level of class and vision we're not used to. Very rare breed of creative player. He's a huuuge improvement over Dybala. Probably an underrated all timer.

Just have to hope he doesn't stroll or coast to the WC. Doesn't look like it, fortunately.

And God bless his health. Gonna need it so badly, specially with injured Pogba, Chiesa on rehab, maybe Vlahovic.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Man, my apologies to management. The moment this guy touches the ball, you can see he's at another level, a level of class and vision we're not used to. Very rare breed of creative player. He's a huuuge improvement over Bernardeschi. Probably an underrated all timer.

Fixed

After the gloom time of Lord Berna, even a fucking Berardi will look like an Angel too. Not to mention the Angel itself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)