Ángel Di María (59 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Oh shit, you're right, 40 years ago he won a CL medal. Aside from that he won a bunch of shit that doesn't matter. I suppose he is a "ChAmPi0N."

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he's your manager, what does he run? A free-flowing interpretive attacking strategy?
When fit and in form a 35y/o Di Maria is still a better winger and brings more creativity to the game than any of the Bayern wingers atm, nevermind him also being twice the professional.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and regarding managers… if i were you i’d be more worried about your own Naggelshit who is yet to prove anything at the highest level and who’s strategy is to just copy a bit of tiki-taka and a bit of Conte’s 3 at the back philosophy and mixt it up to the huge achievement of winning a one team league such as the Bundesliga and then being knocked out by Villareal of all teams.

- - - Updated - - -

All in all just please kindly fuck off back to the Bundesliga thread with ur bs Bayern propaganda and irony towards Juventus players or management because nobody on this forum asked you for an opinion on it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
When fit and in form a 35y/o Di Maria is still a better winger and brings more creativity to the game than any of the Bayern wingers atm, nevermind him also being twice the professional.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and regarding managers… if i were you i’d be more worried about your own Naggelshit who is yet to prove anything at the highest level and who’s strategy is to just copy a bit of tiki-taka and a bit of Conte’s 3 at the back philosophy and mixt it up to the huge achievement of winning a one team league such as the Bundesliga and then being knocked out by Villareal of all teams.

- - - Updated - - -

All in all just please kindly fuck off back to the Bundesliga thread with ur bs Bayern propaganda and irony towards Juventus players or management because nobody on this forum asked you for an opinion on it.
:shifty: So were we Bro :snoop:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Oh shit, you're right, 40 years ago he won a CL medal. Aside from that he won a bunch of shit that doesn't matter. I suppose he is a "ChAmPi0N."

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he's your manager, what does he run? A free-flowing interpretive attacking strategy?
In Italy, they use 'champion' to describe a great player.

If Juve signed Harry Kane tomorrow, a guy who hasn't won anything noteworthy in his career, he'd be talked of as a 'champion' player

Context matters.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It's just Burke man. I guess you're relatively new to the forums.
Has nothing to do with that, a joke here and there is fine and not that hard to comprehend but why do we need to read such bs evaluations and cheap trolling on a Juventus forum in literally every Juve player or Juve management related thread, with all of it coming from a Bayern fan?… coincidentally all of it happening when we are about to sell them a €80M flop they thought they could get for way less, atm he’s just getting what he’s asking for.

I find nothing wrong in reminding him of his own team’s underachievements, shit league that happens to also be rigged in their favor and the abundance of overrated inconsistent player’s that they have among their ranks too, nevermind the overhyped manager.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Will be nice to see how he, Pogba and Locatelli link up this year. Hope Chiesa isn't out for much longer.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Will be nice to see how he, Pogba and Locatelli link up this year. Hope Chiesa isn't out for much longer.
I hope above all that he will link up well with Vlahovic who has a lot of goals in him but needs proper service and Di Maria could be the perfect one to facilitate that for him.

In truth i’m quite sure the link up play will be good between all of them because they all have the necessary qualities to make it work.

- - - Updated - - -

Let’s just hope that they can all stay fit first and foremost.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope above all that he will link up well with Vlahovic who has a lot of goals in him but needs proper service and Di Maria could be the perfect one to facilitate that for him.

In truth i’m quite sure the link up play will be good between all of them because they all have the necessary qualities to make it work.

- - - Updated - - -

Let’s just hope that they can all stay fit first and foremost.
The best thing for Dusan is a healthy Chiesa and regular Di Maria. What is going to slow down Dusan is having to play with Kean & Morata and an inconsistent midfield. We get either of those we may as well sell him too.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The best thing for Dusan is a healthy Chiesa and regular Di Maria. What is going to slow down Dusan is having to play with Kean & Morata and an inconsistent midfield. We get either of those we may as well sell him too.
Chiesa is a great server but has also just as good of a shot and an eye for goal more than Di Maria for example who’s style is more of a playmaker and assist man despite also having a good shot.

Regarding Morata remains to be seen as it’s not as bad as some of you make it seem if he eventually returns on a discount but regarding Kean i agree, we can’t rely on him, however i doubt we are planning to actually be keeping them both and is more likely going to be one or the other depending on the circumstances.

Mar 12, 2019

- - - Updated - - -

If Angel Di Maria is not a Champion then you have to immediately stop watching the game of football. You’re just wasting your time at this point. You should eventually start watching snooker, I heard Ronnie O'Sullivan is considered the Goat there, so by all means you can support him and call any other snooker player a “ ChAmPi0N” and look like the biggest asshole in the world of snooker too, and with all this you can finally stop this bullshit with watching football and Bayern Munich because obviously you’re lost in this world and it kinda does not suit you. Cheers

Apr 12, 2004
If Angel Di Maria is not a Champion then you have to immediately stop watching the game of football. You’re just wasting your time at this point. You should eventually start watching snooker, I heard Ronnie O'Sullivan is considered the Goat there, so by all means you can support him and call any other snooker player a “ ChAmPi0N” and look like the biggest asshole in the world of snooker too, and with all this you can finally stop this bullshit with watching football and Bayern Munich because obviously you’re lost in this world and it kinda does not suit you. Cheers
Snooker it is.

Apr 12, 2004
I guess no one wants the Copa America.
That's between three teams. Same with the CONCACAF Gold Cup.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Than any Bayern wingers?

Coman
Sane
Gnabry
Mane
Mueller

More than one of these players is a World Cup winner, and every single one, save Sane, is a Champion's League winner.

Twice the professional? How do you both qualify and quantify that? It can't be loyalty, he's a journeyman. Mane has built schools and apartment complexes in his poor town in Senegal. Mueller is a class act, and no one should argue against that.

So please, how do you qualify and quantify it? I want to know, because I'll gladly take you out to dinner before you get fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

Has nothing to do with that, a joke here and there is fine and not that hard to comprehend but why do we need to read such bs evaluations and cheap trolling on a Juventus forum in literally every Juve player or Juve management related thread, with all of it coming from a Bayern fan?… coincidentally all of it happening when we are about to sell them a €80M flop they thought they could get for way less, atm he’s just getting what he’s asking for.

I find nothing wrong in reminding him of his own team’s underachievements, shit league that happens to also be rigged in their favor and the abundance of overrated inconsistent player’s that they have among their ranks too, nevermind the overhyped manager.
Underachievements?

We at least win from time-to-time when we get to a CL final.

What are our last 10 head-to-head scores on aggregate?

- - - Updated - - -

In Italy, they use 'champion' to describe a great player.

If Juve signed Harry Kane tomorrow, a guy who hasn't won anything noteworthy in his career, he'd be talked of as a 'champion' player

Context matters.
If this is accurate, then everyone in the boot needs to brush up on English.

- - - Updated - - -

do you see us bragging on Bayern forums of how strong we are and how weak they are? Playing the superiority complex over here and how weak our transfer or players are.
No, but you don't see me doing that, either. What you see is my questioning the genuine quality of signing someone past his best who is about as routine in form as a Down's syndrome kid.

- - - Updated - - -

I looked it up for you....

1658117276058.png

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2004
Why is a Bayern fan writing essays on how poor Juve players are and how inferior we are as a club, on a Juve forum?

Anyway, Di Maria is a great player. Shame we didn’t get him when he was younger but I still hope that he can deliver some goods now.
Dude, I've been here for almost 20 years. It's not that I think Juve are an inferior club, I respect you guys, I just can't understand why you think getting a guy as old as I am is a good get.

Please help me, bro.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Dude, I've been here for almost 20 years. It's not that I think Juve are an inferior club, I respect you guys, I just can't understand why you think getting a guy as old as I am is a good get.

Please help me, bro.
That can only mean your shape is terrible. Cut the alcohol, Di Maria is easily a top-5 winger in Italy.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Please help me, bro.
Please just crawl back in the cave you were hiding in before the De Ligt rumors and stop lecturing us about our players and transfers policies, literally nobody asked you for an opinion and don’t even try to pretend the only bs you spitted was about Di Maria because there are multiple others threads were you have shared your bs opinions and narratives.

And nonetheless, yes, you guys have just as many flops and overrated junk as we do, including most of those inconsistent wingers whom done little to suggest their real level of professionalism aside from a good run here and there…. All this could be easily easily seen in the elimination against Villareal and last but not least in the multiple refereeing favors that served you guys another rigged Bundesliga title.

Imagine needing referee’s to win a league in which there is no competition or real challengers for the title. Levels. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

P.S.: Hope you guys will enjoy our over €80M flop and will get to see from him the same type of form and performances that we seen from him here. :D :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)