¿Hablas Español? RELOADED (1 Viewer)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Well, many of them are dying out slowly. 250 years ago the idea that you had one language in a big country like France was unheard of. Even in the 1920s in Italy less than half the people actually could speak Italian, they spoke their local dialect instead.
I was joking by the way. I know Provençal because of Marcel Pagnol, it looked special. In fact, I like coexistence and I think it's a shame that most of them are dying out. One good thing about it is it makes for a bigger community, on the other hand you're losing a genuine culture in the process.

European mobbing bastards.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I was joking by the way. I know Provençal because of Marcel Pagnol, it looked special. In fact, I like coexistence and I think it's a shame that most of them are dying out. One good thing about it is it makes for a bigger community, on the other hand you're losing a genuine culture in the process.

European mobbing bastards.
A lot of people think it's tragic. I don't really know what to think. I don't think one culture is superior to another. Speaking the same language also doesn't make it uniform, there will always be local variations.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Ay @adRHCP

Yo he comenzado escuchar a RHCP. ¡Me gusta! :D Escuché a By The Way, Stadium Arcadium y Californication. BTW es mi favorito. ¿Cuál es tuyo?

Dosed, tal sentimientos :cry:
Excelente :D

Mi álbum favorito es Stadium Arcadium, porque fue el primero que escuché :D pero en realidad todos me gustan mucho

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Scottish is in Mexico too?
Voy a trabajar in Mexico. Merda, (I've forgotten) mucho di mi Espanol. Pero la escuela (is giving me free Spanish lessons).

Puedo recordar las parolas malas: No tengo nada decir a vosotros. Tengo algo decir a las zorras. Por me necessito una zorra con las domingas maximas!

And so on. Hopefully I'll learn to have normal discussions about buying bread and shit like that before too long. I know I will, I'm good with languages.

- - - Updated - - -

Viva Mexico cabrones!

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
@Jihadi_John @adRHCP @Enron Que tal amigos? Soy in México despúes desde Lúnes. Pasía una noche in Cancún y despúes vengo aqui in Metepec :D

Me gusta mucho!

- - - Updated - - -
@Jihadi John

- - - Updated - - -

*..Mexico desde Lúnes..

Dammit :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)