¿Hablas Español? RELOADED (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Okay, since there is an Arabic Juve thread and a complete subforum in Italian, I thought it would be nice to have this old thread back.

Todos los que hablen espanol presentense aqui!

ETA: Please no Mexican/Spic jokes on here. Thanks.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008

Hola. Cómo estás? Hablo solo un poco espanol. That's it actually:D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Soy demasiado sexy para mis pantalones.
Soy demasiado sexy para mi camisa.

I'm going to have to learn Spanish properly in a few months' time, so this thread could be useful. The reason these language threads were closed before was that we didn't have peeps to moderate them, if I remember correctly. Any of the mods fluent en Espanyol, or are y'all using online translators?

Alen

Apr 2, 2007
Every fucking time the opening 3-4 pages of the non-English threads are occupied by people who don't speak the language in question. :D

Don't worry Fabiana. Soon we'll get bored and this thread will be all yours.

OP
OP
Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I'm going to have to learn Spanish properly in a few months' time, so this thread could be useful. The reason these language threads were closed before was that we didn't have peeps to moderate them, if I remember correctly. Any of the mods fluent en Espanyol, or are y'all using online translators?
I don't think any of the mods is fluent in Spanish, but since you'll be learning you could keep an eye on it :)

Feel free to ask me any Spanish related questions and I'll help you!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Specially when we are around.

OP
OP
Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Every fucking time the opening 3-4 pages of the non-English threads are occupied by people who don't speak the language in question. :D

Don't worry Fabiana. Soon we'll get bored and this thread will be all yours.
:lol:

Sorry Fabi,i'm too lazy to use google translate & babel fish like most folks here.
It's alright, it's not like there is an interesting and insightful convo going on anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)