¿Hablas Español? RELOADED (3 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Esto es Castillero o Latino? Yo se un poco de Español, tenía una nova española. Recientamente. En verdad todavía me duele, pero me gusta su idioma y por lo tanto todavía lo aprendo :D

Mi frances es bueno, mi.italiano menos pero acceptable pero no puedo hablar español muy bien, y no tengo todas las palabras, estoy utilizando un tradductor por algunas, espiero que estoy entendido

- - - Updated - - -

Que putada es escrivir en una idioma differente con el autocorrect!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It's actually really good! I mean, you've only been studying it since 3 months ago, and for what I've heard it's one of the most difficult languages :shocked: keep it up!
Creo que no. He estudiado Ingles, Francès, Espanol y un poco de Italiano, todavia tengo muchas problemas con Espanol, pero es ciertamente la idioma màs facil de los quatros.

Also, fuck accents

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
It's actually really good! I mean, you've only been studying it since 3 months ago, and for what I've heard it's one of the most difficult languages :shocked: keep it up!
It's one of the easiest languages. I speak Italian pretty well and I can understand more than 70% of what you guys are saying.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It's one of the easiest languages. I speak Italian pretty well and I can understand more than 70% of what you guys are saying.
Yeah, but that's also 'cause Spanish and Italian are 70% the same language. Still, for let's say Russian native speaker Spanish would be miles easier than French or German, even English I'd reckon.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I thought that, and when I was in Spain if I got stuck I would speak in Italian, and would usually be understood. But when trying to guess Spanish vocabulary based on my English, French and Italian vocabulary I would usually get it wrong. Much of the grammar is also alien to me. I guess that's the arabic influence in the language which is akin to the german influence of English (obviously Spanish and English share common roots in Greek and Latin as well)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Oh, well I've heard that from non-hispanic people that they get a hard time learning it. Maybe it is if you don't speak any other Romance Language.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Oh, well I've heard that from non-hispanic people that they get a hard time learning it. Maybe it is if you don't speak any other Romance Language.
Every language is hard to learn just because it's a different language. Even if your native language is Spanish it will take a lot of effort to learn Italian to the point of speaking & writing it without making mistakes and without using Spanish expressions instead of Italian ones.

But most people only ever try to learn one or two languages, so to make statements about "the hardest language" is pretty far fetched.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I've done 2 years of Spanish in High school, it was a while ago so I'm a bit rusty. I knew up to three verb tenses plus subjunctive. A lot of words in French have the same etymology as Spanish and Italian (especially imo), even if the way the language is sounds completely different to those two.

Every language is hard to learn just because it's a different language. Even if your native language is Spanish it will take a lot of effort to learn Italian to the point of speaking & writing it without making mistakes and without using Spanish expressions instead of Italian ones.

But most people only ever try to learn one or two languages, so to make statements about "the hardest language" is pretty far fetched.
I disagree even if I only master two languages. With all the reforms Paris made over the span of its existence, I'm sure French is by far the toughest Latin language to master if it's learned as a second language; the way it was made and reformed was to make it difficult for lowborn to learn it properly (unfortunately). It's an edifying language though. Even a good chunk of people who are born francophone have a hard time mastering writing.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012

Completely agree :agree:

In example, I'd say French is the hardest language because I didn't managed to learn it, but I did with English so I'd say it's easier

Can I ask why do you know so many languages? :)

Francés es mucho más dificíl que español, para mi. Demasiados regiamentos.
Totally :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I disagree even if I only master two languages. With all the reforms Paris made over the span of its existence, I'm sure French is by far the toughest Latin language to master if it's learned as a second language; the way it was made and reformed was to make it difficult for lowborn to learn it properly (unfortunately). It's an edifying language though. Even a good chunk of people who are born francophone have a hard time mastering writing.
There are many Latin languages. Romanian and Portuguese are also Latin. Not to mention smaller languages like Catalan, Occitan, Provencal, Corsican, Sardinian, Sicilian, Neapolitan and so forth. I haven't tried them all. :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Can I ask why do you know so many languages? :)
It was my passion for a few years. I started with Italian, but I also studied French, Dutch and to a much smaller extent Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Danish and a few others. It's fun to discover new languages, but it takes a lot of time.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Francés suena más agradable, aunque :D
Claro que no :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

It was my passion for a few years. I started with Italian, but I also studied French, Dutch and to a much smaller extent Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Danish and a few others. It's fun to discover new languages, but it takes a lot of time.
I see :agree: and also a lot of effort I guess

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
One language to rule them all :p
Well, many of them are dying out slowly. 250 years ago the idea that you had one language in a big country like France was unheard of. Even in the 1920s in Italy less than half the people actually could speak Italian, they spoke their local dialect instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)