Zlatan Ibrahimovic (11 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 31, 2008
Meh, the points were put forward in other threads before, not interested in going through them again. It's 2:30 in the morning here. :D

Good night zingaro lovers.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Robben was the main man that took Bayern past Fiorentina and Manchester United only to lose to Inter in the final. He was also very important for Bayern's double that year and was important for Holland (just not as important as Sneijder).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Robben was the main man that took Bayern past Fiorentina and Manchester United only to lose to Inter in the final. He was also very important for Bayern's double that year and was important for Holland (just not as important as Sneijder).
That is not true

1) They got past man utd because of disgusting amounts of luck. United scored very early, and had SO MANY open chances to kill bayeren, but they somehow missed everything. Then bayeren equalised out of nowere. second half, more of the same and in some bizarre counter in the injury time, that half decent forward who's name i'm forgotting, equalised.
In the return, moar of the same, were united got 2 early goals, looked like they were gonna score 5 more, but didnt, they slowed down and bayeren got a goal back at half time. Second half, man utd was playing less, and then, robben scored.

If that game would be replayed 200 times, bayeren would lose it 199 times, and robben wouldnt change it.

2) the fiorentina game, was actually more of the same, where fiorentina was the better team each game, especially the return, but bayeren won undeservedly. robben scored, but i dont recall him beeing that impressive.

3)At the holland NT, people used to cheer for sneijder, and then vandervaart and others. robben was critisiced because of his inconsistency. The real star and carrier were sneijder and van bommel. especially in robben's 2009/2010 year, sneijder was THE leader of the team.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
No, Id rather Holland plays without him seriously. He's fast with the ball on his feet, but he's a choker and a one trick pony.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
That is not true

1) They got past man utd because of disgusting amounts of luck. United scored very early, and had SO MANY open chances to kill bayeren, but they somehow missed everything. Then bayeren equalised out of nowere. second half, more of the same and in some bizarre counter in the injury time, that half decent forward who's name i'm forgotting, equalised.
In the return, moar of the same, were united got 2 early goals, looked like they were gonna score 5 more, but didnt, they slowed down and bayeren got a goal back at half time. Second half, man utd was playing less, and then, robben scored.

If that game would be replayed 200 times, bayern would lose it 199 times, and robben wouldn't change it.

2) the fiorentina game, was actually more of the same, where fiorentina was the better team each game, especially the return, but bayern won undeservedly. robben scored, but i dont recall him being that impressive.

3)At the holland NT, people used to cheer for sneijder, and then vandervaart and others. robben was criticized because of his inconsistency. The real star and carrier were sneijder and van bommel. especially in robben's 2009/2010 year, sneijder was THE leader of the team.
United were better and they didn't take their chances true and the ref ruined the viola game that is also true but that doesn't and shouldn't take the credit from Robben's role in those games. Last year Bayern and Barca were a lot better than Chelsea but with some luck and the exploits of Drogba they managed to win and Drogba rightfully gets a lot of credit for Chelsea's title despite them being the much inferior team.

If my memory is not betraying me, it was Robben's individual wonder goals against viola and united that pushed Bayern all the way to the final. There was also his assist to Ribery's goal against United and his tearing apart of the bundesliga and the german cup that they won that year. Ribery wasn't close to Robben's level that season.

- - - Updated - - -

No, Id rather Holland plays without him seriously. He's fast with the ball on his feet, but he's a choker and a one trick pony.
Sneijder is over. Kuyt has grown old. Vandervart isn't world class and the rest of the squad with a few exceptions is average. RVP and Robben are your only hope and the former has done nothing worthy of notice wearing the oranje colors in any competition, and the latter chokes in Finals... FINALS.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Fail in Chelsea, Fail in Real Madrid, had 1 good season in Bayern in 2010, where Bayern was very very lucky side, ruined whole 11/12 season for Bayern by himself
$??.JPG
Pictures like this makes me sick, look at the referee -_- he saw everything

Fuck why i watched highlights of that game :sergio: fake penalty, fake red card, 2 metres offside goal :sergio: uefa mafia :sergio: :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)