Zlatan Ibrahimovic (13 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
FIFA agent Bronzetti: "Where can I see Ibra? Juventus, I can't see him moving to another club."

Bronzetti was seen with Conte-Paratici last night at Real Madrid-Dortmund CL game

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Tuttosport (Google Translated) http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/se...261759/Ibra+inizia+a+rompere:+«Psg,+vado+via»
TURIN - Here we go. Zlatan Ibrahimovic begins to take shouldered Paris Saint Germain. Before the statements of love for Juve ("Knowing that a goal for the Bianconeri for me it is an honor: it is one of the biggest clubs in the world with ambitious projects"), then a message delivered to Paris Saint Germain the French football: "I want to leave." I mean, I begin the divorce proceedings that probably expected the leaders Juventus.

It opens up completely, then, the club Corso Galileo Ferraris. But not only. The other night, Paris Saint Germain played in Evian. And won 1-0. To attend the 12-13 thousand spectators, at one stage small-small, provincial. A desolation. And is not that the others, apart from a couple of plants, being greater. A sadness for a sample as Zlatan Ibrahimovic has officially expressed its discontent to executives: "We win the title and I'm going on vacation," he reiterated also in Evian. Adding: "At the end of the season I'm leaving." This is not news. The Swede've never hidden the impatience in playing in a league that has at most two or three games of a certain level.

And as if that were not enough, he never bonded with his companions, environment and society. Many quarrels and misunderstandings. So much so that even executives Parisians are entered in order to let him go. You are enrolled in the extremely restricted club of suitors to Cavani and if you do not manage to reach the Uruguayan (running Manchester City and Real Madrid) will try another sample. [...]

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Ci siamo. Zlatan Ibrahimovic comincia a prendere a spallate il Paris Saint Germain. Prima le dichiarazioni d’amore nei confronti della Juve («Sapere di essere un obiettivo dei bianconeri per me è un onore: si tratta di uno dei club più importanti del mondo con progetti ambiziosi»), poi un messaggio recapitato al Paris Saint Germain e al calcio francese: «Voglio andarmene». Insomma, sono cominciate le pratiche di divorzio che, probabilmente, aspettavano i vertici bianconeri.

Apertura completa, dunque, al club di corso Galileo Ferraris. Ma non solo. L’altra sera il Paris Saint Germain ha giocato ad Evian. E vinto per 1-0. Ad assistere all’incontro 12-13mila spettatori, in uno stadio piccolo-piccolo, di provincia. Una desolazione. E non è che gli altri, a parte un paio di impianti, siano superiori. Una tristezza per un campione come Zlatan Ibrahimovic che ha ufficialmente manifestato il proprio malcontento ai dirigenti: «Conquistiamo il titolo e me ne vado in vacanza», avrebbe ribadito anche ad Evian. Aggiungendo: «A fine stagione me ne vado». Non è una novità. Lo svedese non hai mai nascosto l’insofferenza nel giocare in un campionato che al massimo presenta due o tre partite di un certo livello.

E, come se non bastasse, non ha mai legato con compagni, ambiente e società. Tanti litigi e incomprensioni. A tal punto che anche i dirigenti parigini sono entrati nell’ottica di lasciarlo andare via. Si sono iscritti nel ristrettissimo club di pretendenti a Cavani e se non riusciranno ad arrivare all’uruguaiano (in corsa Manchester City e Real Madrid) cercheranno un altro campione. [...]

Come one Zlatan!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lol, Tuttosport. As if the stadiums in Italy are greatness and bigger than those in France. I wonder what they have to say about Sassuolo's stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)