Zlatan Ibrahimovic (10 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I applaud Badass for this though, he has mocked Zingaro after calciopoli season until now more than anyone but all of a sudden he's arguing and is in the middle of the debate of how badly he wants him. :D

Why do I feel that you're making fun? At least of Badass?
no idea i know badass so I know how much of a juve fan he is.

turk no idea

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be jelly, Janna.

Badass is a better fan than you and it kills you deep inside.
no once again you are very wrong, I only saw 8 games this season in serie a :seven:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ibra's only problem is that his teams rely too much on him, otherwise there's not any relevant arguments against.
Teams relying on zlatan beeing a problem, had mostly to do with the quality of the players around him, not the other way around

First two seasons at inter, he had a good partner in first crespo and later cruz, but the midfield was to slow for europe, and the defence was a big issue. first the elimination against valencia cause 2 home goals, and later the 2 late goals at liverpool kinda screwed em over.
these two seasons, he was important to inter, but not a liability needed to actually win. their defence was their issue. and mancini

In the third season, mourinho came and FINALLY that horrordefence got patched up. the attack however, was dreadfull. zlatan was surrounded by mediocre players, and if he didnt play, inter really didnt had anything else.
Demonstrated in the championsleague, where they were doing pretty good in the group, and then drew later winners man utd, who just had to have vidic mark the shit out of zlatan.

went to barcelona, did well in spain with 20+goals, did okay in europe, got knocked out against inter. considering the massive defence they bought, and mourinho beeing a defensive master, not that big shock.

went to milan,worked quite well with the other strikers tbh, they all scored somewhat the same number, won serie a. However, in europe, the OTHER milan attackers choked, and zlatan scored nearly every milan goal in europe.

second milan season,he had a fantastic year, but most of milan's team was nearly allways injured. shouldnt have beaten barcelona but ref aided them a bit with nonexistant penalty when they were clueless. played well in europe to

at psg, both in the league and europe, he carries them on his back, but players around him also tend to score their goals.

In short, if your attack is shit, you can make zlatan your attack. surround him with the right players however and suddenly the team isnt quite that dependant on him, but he'll still boost it a whole quite lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)