• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
he was good in germany in his second season, crap in europe
hes both good in germany, and good in europe in his third

- - - Updated - - -

since "zlatan is a choker" entirely based on cl campaings of more then 3 years ago, this is a valid statement

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
One is clearly more proven than the other however.
You can certainly argue Lewandowski is more proven as a result of this season in Europe, while Athletic Club hasn't given Llorente to prove himself at that level yet.

Llorente's numbers aren't really impressive, especially for the type of player he is.
What type of player is he?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Llorente's numbers aren't really impressive, especially for the type of player he is.
Especially for someone playing in that defenseless La Liga, where an open goal in Italy would get less goals than these Spanish teams would in a first division game.

Im in no way writing Llorente off, but one can't help but feel how much over-hype this guy is getting already without even showing up with barely any games for his team this season and still having a long way to go before settling here in Italy and Serie A. Boy does he have a long way to go still.

Jul 1, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

since "zlatan is a choker" entirely based on cl campaings of more then 3 years ago, this is a valid statement
That's an understatement, he finished top scorer of the league while winning award for best player of the league.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Especially for someone playing in that defenseless La Liga, where an open goal in Italy would get less goals than these Spanish teams would in a first division game.

Im in no way writing Llorente off, but one can't help but feel how much over-hype this guy is getting already without even showing up with barely any games for his team this season and still having a long way to go before settling here in Italy and Serie A. Boy does he have a long way to go still.
You have no idea what kind of player he is, and how he was massive for his team.

i take you also dont quite rate vucinic or marchisio when they arent scoring ?

That's an understatement, he finished top scorer of the league while winning award for best player of the league.
Yes, but zlatan is a choker in europe based on seasons at inter and barcelona, so europe determines if a player is good.
(lewandowski was actually choking hard in europe his second season)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Cmon red. he was their most important player to get to the final of the uefa cup and the coppa del rey in 2011
Indeed he was, but that's not quite the same as adding another high-scoring season and doing well in the CL.

It's not to say Llorente wouldn't have done those things if he'd been given the chance, but the fact is that he hasn't done those things.

Jul 1, 2010
Yes, but zlatan is a choker in europe based on seasons at inter and barcelona, so europe determines if a player is good.
(lewandowski was actually choking hard in europe his second season)
Zlatan is not a choker, he was very good at Barcelona in both the league and the CL but was benched due to his issues with Pep.

At Inter, he played with a midfield that had zero creativity.

Lewandowski was bad in the CL last year but great in the league.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You have no idea what kind of player he is, and how he was massive for his team.

i take you also dont quite rate vucinic or marchisio when they arent scoring ?
I actually do. Read my post again, I didn't write the guy off, I said he was being over-hyped especially for someone who barely played this season. He still has a long way ahead of him when he arrives in Turin, getting to settle in a totally new environment and league PLUS having to make up for all that lost playing time he spent on the bench.

Yet, many here are mentioning him like some sort of a goal-drought-solving magic already.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I"m sad to see current samuel. as i described in a diffrent topic, dat 2009/2010 inter defence

what a wall mourinho molded samuel in.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually do. Read my post again, I didn't write the guy off, I said he was being over-hyped especially for someone who barely played this season. He still has a long way ahead of him when he arrives in Turin, getting to settle in a totally new environment and league PLUS having to make up for all that lost playing time he spent on the bench.

Yet, many here are mentioning him like some sort of a goal-drought-solving magic already.
Oh, but you cannot look at his current season, look at the previous one.

this season, he is going trough a mentally very hard time. since he's departure is growing closer, he sees the light at the end of the tunnel, and he scored.

conte will handle this

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
thats because he isnt neccecarely the finisher, where as lewandowski is the only finisher usually.

However, taking a look what he did with a halfdecent bilbao...

lewa has his first good season at dortmund. his first.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes I don't know if I agree or disagree with you :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)