Zlatan Ibrahimovic (30 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There's rotation Doozy, we're in three competitions, heck at one point we have Ibra, Trez, Delpie and Mutu. Two of those warmed the bench, the joys of playing for a top club.

- - - Updated - - -

Zach, the striker market is better for every other team baring us, as Marotta is fixated on 3.5 million per season.
Nick, tell me what striker at what price and wage we could have signed last summer. Be honest.

Let me crush a few people's dreams here.

The board, that includes agnelli and elkann, most importantly) had set the target at "win the serie a, get quarterfinals CL"

That objective has been reached as expected, and marotta was right not to overpay.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Our team really improved these last couple of years by signing Barza, Licht, Pirlo, Vidal...

now I think it's time to buy one guy to make the difference. If Zlatan is the guy then do it, if not then another one should be.
You know, even if it was Sanchez or Jovetic then great we're investing in quality talent. We all know we'll see Johnny Depp and Diamanti here in June and that blows hard, it's worse that seeing that one girl you always liked, banging your best mate.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Nick, tell me what striker at what price and wage we could have signed last summer. Be honest.

Let me crush a few people's dreams here.

The board, that includes agnelli and elkann, most importantly) had set the target at "win the serie a, get quarterfinals CL"

That objective has been reached as expected, and marotta was right not to overpay.
Jovetic.

We paid 38 million for Isla and Asamoah, when we could've had Jovetic for 30 million.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Reus, Lewa and Gotze laugh at any of our strikers.
llorente is better, and for juve, much better due to specific playstyle, then lewandowski.

Isla in his form before juve, has at least the same potential as reus. on his day vucinic takes him to town.

Gotze is a fantastic player that shits all over 90% of the top SS/am/treq in europe

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Jovetic.

We paid 38 million for Isla and Asamoah, when we could've had Jovetic for 30 million.
we offered 30 mil and the rats said no.

asamoah has been very good for us, i remind you the horrific period when he was at acon and chiellini was missing. what a swiss chease our leftlfank suddenly became

isla is for next season and we spread the risk over two players. thats what you do on a low turnover. you spread the risk, dont all in on 1 player that has a history of injuries

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You can put all the smilies you like, everyone will be as disappointed as me if we fail to land a quality attacker.
and you know that now because we rejected zlatan, without having any idea on the therms ?

what if zlatan demanded 10 mil wage before taxes ? cutting 4 mil from his current ?

we cannot afford 10mil

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
His proof? That dolt Curva.
I provided articles that weren't written by Curva. Backing up what I said.

- - - Updated - - -

and you know that now because we rejected zlatan, without having any idea on the therms ?

what if zlatan demanded 10 mil wage before taxes ? cutting 4 mil from his current ?

we cannot afford 10mil
Zlatan earns 12 million, no?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Every top team in Italy weakened from last season with the exception of Napoli. Hence why we walked the league. We got $#@!d hard in the champions league despite having Matri and Quag upfront who cost nearly 37 million, 37 $#@!ing million for the chuckle brothers? Really?

Most if not all people here won't know who the fuck the chuckle brothers are Nick ;)

Besides. You've forgotten to add Maxwells wages too. Seeing how Ibra always wants Maxwell to follow him wherever he goes. Real chuckle brothers there.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You know, even if it was Sanchez or Jovetic then great we're investing in quality talent. We all know we'll see Johnny Depp and Diamanti here in June and that blows hard, it's worse that seeing that one girl you always liked, banging your best mate.
unacceptable and worthy of Beppe firing.

May 22, 2007
Because Mirko has been very effective for a while now,
Ehhh, not sure about that. He's been most effective out of what is available, none of them should have secured a starting spot.

Given the consistent rumours about Juve signing a new forward (Alexis and Zlatan), I think it'll be addressed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)