Zlatan Ibrahimovic (15 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Also nick, what are you comparing at ?

first marotta year, everyone neglecting juve, we had no attraction.
second year, we started the same way, having finished 7th again. we end the year well with unbeaten scudetto, bt 197 mil turnover

seriously, people wanted us to invest 40 mil and 10mil wages, when on a ~200mil turnover? on 1 player ? far to big risk.

NOW, we are going into his 4th year, with a 250 mil budged. Now, we can start thinking about perhaps a 30mil purchase and a reasonable fee of 6/7 mil if its a star.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
I'm kinda more and more thinking we're not going to sign any SS, let alone Ibra.

Llorente could very easily be the only striker coming this summer. I wouldn't get my hopes high. Signing 2 strikers still looks very unlikely to me.
Why do you think this?

Fuck me Zach, we're not talking about a transfer fee of 30 million. Let's say he comes down to 7 million per season, that's 21 million for a three year deal. That is hardly alot.
Include taxes on top of that.

We can easily forget going anywhere in the Champions League and if Milan strengthen we can forget the league, not only that, we can say goodbye to Conte next season too.
Calm down :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We can easily forget going anywhere in the Champions League and if Milan strengthen we can forget the league, not only that, we can say goodbye to Conte next season too.
We reached 1/4 with this current team, what makes you think that signing Llorente and some players on other positions will weaken this team?

Milan has a horrible team.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Conte deserves better, sure he's getting paid great money to do something he loves, how long will he continue to love a team that Marotta doesn't want to improve?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fuck me Zach, we're not talking about a transfer fee of 30 million. Let's say he comes down to 7 million per season, that's 21 million for a three year deal. That is hardly alot.

- - - Updated - - -

You are beeing surreal.

We have a great team that domminates serie a with pathetic striker+ occasionally good ss. we went trough in a group with chelsea and shaktar.

Llorente is going to add freaking much to this team, stop neglecting that.

7 mil, is a top wage i'd pay for a star at juve. and you know what, i seriously doubt zlatan will half his wages.

ITS APRIL !!, why wouldnt he wait and see what the market brings? his demands will drop as long as no one is willing to pay them.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
We reached 1/4 with this current team, what makes you think that signing Llorente and some players on other positions will weaken this team?

Milan has a horrible team.
Signing what players? This team needs a top attacker that's it. One bloody attacker. The rest of the team doesn't need touching. Why can't Marotta sign a top attacker?

I don't understand Marotta's train of thought, we really only need to buy in one position this summer. One position and he'll fuck that up, I'm sure.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why do you think this?
Because Mirko has been very effective for a while now, I don't see Conte using him form the bench so I see Mirko - Llorente starting next season. Giovinco was bought for decent amount of money, he scored a fair share of goals (eventhough he was pretty meh for the whole season) but I don't see many teams wanting him. The only idea that looks possible is swap with Jovetic plus cash, but I also can't see it happening. We have or should buy another defender, pay Asamoah and/or replace Isla with someone, which will demand more cash. Eh, can we really expect Juve to sign another top SS and pair him with Llorente, seeing us get two new forwards in the starting XI... it just doesn't look like something we'd do. Can't even say it's half realistic.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
When I'm in Turin in December, if I cannot buy my Ibra shirt once again I will throw myself off the roof of the FIAT factory and it will be Marotta's fault.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Conte deserves better, sure he's getting paid great money to do something he loves, how long will he continue to love a team that Marotta doesn't want to improve?
Lets be fucking honest here.

first conte season, we were behind milan by a considerable amount of points. zlatan was owning us hard. milan had half their team injured, playing cl, zlatan kept owning us hard. but that didnt last the entire season. come march, his form finally dropped and we overtook them thanks to a strong finish.
We didnt win the scudetto,milan lost it. had they not had so many injuries, and not having to tax zlatan so much each time, they'd easely kept a lead over us, wich as some point was 8 points ?

Second conte season, we demolish serie a. we have an 11 point gap over napoli. With this team last year, we should have beaten a healthy milan

so yes, our team got improved.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Every top team in Italy weakened from last season with the exception of Napoli. Hence why we walked the league. We got raped hard in the champions league despite having Matri and Quag upfront who cost nearly 37 million, 37 fucking million for the chuckle brothers? Really?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Signing what players? This team needs a top attacker that's it. One bloody attacker. The rest of the team doesn't need touching. Why can't Marotta sign a top attacker?

I don't understand Marotta's train of thought, we really only need to buy in one position this summer. One position and he'll fuck that up, I'm sure.
Llorente is already coming. He's not going to warm our bench that's for sure.

They're one defender and two midfielders away from competing with us and Galliani can get them.
Because of... ? Montolivo, Flamini, Zapata, Mexes and other fail transfers beg to differ.

They are squad full of idiots while they defense is fragile. They have two brainless idiots upfront, I wouldn't bet on them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

because last summer we still were at ~200 mil turnover, and in case you forgot, the strikermarket never kicked off. Bilbao acted like cunts demanding 36mil for llorente, man utd signed van persie on tripple what we could afford, the rest of the strikers were outpriced

this summer, we are on a much higher turnover, and it seems the strikermarket, is gonna be alot better.

They're one defender and two midfielders away from competing with us and Galliani can get them.
De jong gets back this summer, its 1 midfielder and 1(very good) defender ;)

but we'd still be bette

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
There's rotation Doozy, we're in three competitions, heck at one point we have Ibra, Trez, Delpie and Mutu. Two of those warmed the bench, the joys of playing for a top club.

- - - Updated - - -

Zach, the striker market is better for every other team baring us, as Marotta is fixated on 3.5 million per season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Every top team in Italy weakened from last season with the exception of Napoli. Hence why we walked the league. We got raped hard in the champions league despite having Matri and Quag upfront who cost nearly 37 million, 37 fucking million for the chuckle brothers? Really?
lazio and fiorentina got much better
inter started good and then got reminded stramacunt is a horrible coach
milan was weaker yes
napoli is the same

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Our team really improved these last couple of years by signing Barza, Licht, Pirlo, Vidal...

now I think it's time to buy one guy to make the difference. If Zlatan is the guy then do it, if not then another one should be.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
There's rotation Doozy, we're in three competitions, heck at one point we have Ibra, Trez, Delpie and Mutu. Two of those warmed the bench, the joys of playing for a top club.
Ibra was a kid back then, star in the making.

We have (we'll have) Llorente, Vucinic, Giovinco, Matri, X (not Deneb, no). Look at Dortmund, it's not like their strikers are farting rainbows, yet again they are in 1/2 of CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)