Zlatan Ibrahimovic (10 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
I don't doubt that, Raiola knows no team in Italy can afford his current wages, my fear even if he was to reduce his current salary Marotta still wouldn't move for him.
Then you're talking figures that neither you or I will have any knowledge of.

Just to maybe get an idea of what might happen, Zlatan was last paid ~€9m at an Italian club, that doesn't fit the Juventus structure either.

Still, neither of us know.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think with the current trend in contracts all our players are signing recently our salary cap is 3.5 million, however to expect any half decent striker to accept that is deluded and we need top strikers in order to improve and progress as a team.

It'll be a summer of disappointment once again, where we'll use the wages excuse of not being able to afford anyone good, yet we'll pay 50-60 million in transfer fee's.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Then we can certainly expect Juventus to not sign a top player again, as anybody who wants over 3.5 million is not considered.
Quite a big gap between 3.5m and the ~12m per year Ibrahimovic is currently getting at PSG.

If Ibrahimovic was prepared to come down to about 7m per year, it'd be interesting to see if Juve could/would go to that for him.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Quite a big gap between 3.5m and the ~12m per year Ibrahimovic is currently getting at PSG.

If Ibrahimovic was prepared to come down to about 7m per year, it'd be interesting to see if Juve could/would go to that for him.
Ibra makes 9 million euros net, same as in Milan.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008

You and I both know Marotta would still say no.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
With Marotta being renewed onto the board of directors till 2015, I think we can say Elkann trusts him to make the financial decisions when it comes to transfer. As said the only hope is he doesn't renew his contract that expires in June on the sporting side.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nick, stop beeing fucking butthurt.

Official statement was released that he would have to cut his wages significantly. If he wasent going to do that, well bad luck for him. we cannot support his massive wage.
deal with it.

May 22, 2007
I think with the current trend in contracts all our players are signing recently our salary cap is 3.5 million, however to expect any half decent striker to accept that is deluded and we need top strikers in order to improve and progress as a team.

It'll be a summer of disappointment once again, where we'll use the wages excuse of not being able to afford anyone good, yet we'll pay 50-60 million in transfer fee's.
Llorente is arriving on ~€4.5m according to a lot of reports, I think their "cap" will be adjusted as the club recovers from the position previous managers put it in.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
With Marotta being renewed onto the board of directors till 2015, I think we can say Elkann trusts him to make the financial decisions when it comes to transfer. As said the only hope is he doesn't renew his contract that expires in June on the sporting side.
Oh gtfo. Our trophee cabinet is shining example that marotta did wel.

what do you fucking expect more, knowing we are on 197mil turnover, and teams that can handle such wage are well over 300 ?

WAKE THE FUCK UP

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Stop being butthurt, you know what pisses me off, it's not the lack of signing Ibra. It's the players who we'll look to sign instead being utter fucking wank.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh gtfo. Our trophee cabinet is shining example that marotta did wel.

what do you $#@!ing expect more, knowing we are on 197mil turnover, and teams that can handle such wage are well over 300 ?

WAKE THE $#@! UP
This year we'll close our accounts with 250-260 million turnover.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Still 100 mil under what bayeren has. still 150 mil under what united has. still near 250 mil under what barca and real has.

You know, those teams without oil sheijks that could afford this.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Look it's easy, if he doesn't get a considerable wage cut then we can forget him. If he does then we'll get him.

If not then Sanchez is a strong possibility or

MARCO SAU!

:p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Agnelli himself stated we need to get to 350mil to become competitive on the transfer market, in the same way city, psg and bayeren are.

and even then a sudden real madrid, chelsea, psg, city or barcelona fucktard offer of 60+mil will price us out of the market for any player.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm kinda more and more thinking we're not going to sign any SS, let alone Ibra.

Llorente could very easily be the only striker coming this summer. I wouldn't get my hopes high. Signing 2 strikers still looks very unlikely to me.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Fuck me Zach, we're not talking about a transfer fee of 30 million. Let's say he comes down to 7 million per season, that's 21 million for a three year deal. That is hardly alot.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm kinda more and more thinking we're not going to sign any SS, let alone Ibra.

Llorente could very easily be the only striker coming this summer. I wouldn't get my hopes high. Signing 2 strikers still looks very unlikely to me.
We can easily forget going anywhere in the Champions League and if Milan strengthen we can forget the league, not only that, we can say goodbye to Conte next season too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)