Zlatan Ibrahimovic (7 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Am i the only one who pretty much agrees with Nich on this?
If we can afford to pay 37m for Matri and Quagliarela and close to 5m wages for them, how is that any different than actually getting a quality CF or SS ffs?
We could still have Giovincos and Vucinics for depth but we need a WC goal scorer. We might have reached the 8 in CL, but lets be honest, we wouldn't go through against any of Man utd,Real Madrid,Barca, Bayern, Dortmund, and maybe even those jokes of a club Arsenal.
We cannot afford to create 20-25 goal scoring opportunities to score a couple of goals guys.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Lets wait with the bitching about zlatan untill he actually moved to us or a diffrent team, and look at the wages he gets
Pfft.

Why be patient and reasonable when you can be irrationally angry right now?

I think you've really missed the point of internet fora.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
llorente is better, and for juve, much better due to specific playstyle, then lewandowski.

Isla in his form before juve, has at least the same potential as reus. on his day vucinic takes him to town.

Gotze is a fantastic player that shits all over 90% of the top SS/am/treq in europe
:rofl: This nigga did not just say Isla is as good as Reus, or Vucinic. Stop lying to yourself

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Am i the only one who pretty much agrees with Nich on this?
If we can afford to pay 37m for Matri and Quagliarela and close to 5m wages for them, how is that any different than actually getting a quality CF or SS ffs?
We could still have Giovincos and Vucinics for depth but we need a WC goal scorer. We might have reached the 8 in CL, but lets be honest, we wouldn't go through against any of Man utd,Real Madrid,Barca, Bayern, Dortmund, and maybe even those jokes of a club Arsenal.
We cannot afford to create 20-25 goal scoring opportunities to score a couple of goals guys.
Considering you are also comparing apples and a fucking anal but plug, yes you are.

Quag ? We couldnt attrack anything better at the time. and before his injury he was actually pretty good.
Matri ? amauri+iaquinta beeing 10x worse then expected, quag injured, leaving del piero as only forward. we had to buy and they raped us for the price on matri, as allways goes in the winter market

Seriously, you are 2 clicks away from "omfg if we didnt buy anyone for 5 years, we could have gotten falcao"

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: This nigga did not just say Isla is as good as Reus, or Vucinic. Stop lying to yourself
Isla in his last udinese season was world class in the making. after his injury he's mostly struggeling.
Reus isnt as good as your freshly ejaculation based dopamine response makes him.

Vucinic on his day is better then reus. I understand a cronical giovinco genital abuser hates the superior vucinic tho, its ok.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Call me when this "day" is please. I'm waiting.

Isla was good but far from that, and they play two totally different positions so how you can compare them is beyond me..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't see how Vucinic and Reus can be compared.
Importance to the team, playing in a supporting offensive position.

Yeah, i know there is much diffrence between them. But one can allways compare one's value to the team.

Call me when this "day" is please. I'm waiting.

Isla was good but far from that, and they play two totally different positions so how you can compare them is beyond me..
Isla can play there, and he was having a cracker season. i'm really interested how he'll do next season

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Importance to the team, playing in a supporting offensive position.

Yeah, i know there is much diffrence between them. But one can allways compare one's value to the team.

Isla can play there, and he was having a cracker season. i'm really interested how he'll do next season
Best season he's had was 09/10 where he had a combined 9 pts (G/A) 1 Goal 8 Assist. Good but I wouldn't say world class

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Considering you are also comparing apples and a $#@!ing anal but plug, yes you are.

Quag ? We couldnt attrack anything better at the time. and before his injury he was actually pretty good.
Matri ? amauri+iaquinta beeing 10x worse then expected, quag injured, leaving del piero as only forward. we had to buy and they $#@!d us for the price on matri, as allways goes in the winter market

Seriously, you are 2 clicks away from "omfg if we didnt buy anyone for 5 years, we could have gotten falcao"

- - - Updated - - -

Isla in his last udinese season was world class in the making. after his injury he's mostly struggeling.
Reus isnt as good as your freshly ejaculation based dopamine response makes him.

Vucinic on his day is better then reus. I understand a cronical giovinco genital abuser hates the superior vucinic tho, its ok.
Nice one :lol:

Look, i get what you're saying. But we've spend so much on mediocre goal scorers it's getting ridiculous,and since we've pretty much covered every other spot in the team (except maybe LB) how can we still use the same excuse.
We SHOULD be able to spend a respectable amount on just on player. Instead of going for a couple of mediocre ones. And I agree, most of the time we cannot attract the likes of Rvp and Falcao, Napoli and Fiorentina probably won't sell to us. But we are presented with an opportunity to try and convince Ibra to come back, and love him or hate him, i think it's a pretty safe bet he'll do wonders here.
IF Ibra is willing to lower his wages, I think we cannot let this opportunity slide away, because we won't have another chance to get a world class goal scorer for a while again.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Now that is diffrent.

Every past signing from marotta, can be explained by the market, unattractiveness of juventus brand, very limited finances, etc.

People think elkann allows juve to spend millions like that, after giving us a massive loan ? No he'll demand a safe sustainable way. he hates juve after all, only his other teams matter.

we should be quite further up in terms of turnover. our defence looks good, the midfield to, llorente is a good enough striker, so we could take a look at creative offensive players, or supporting ss that can acutally score.
Certainly thats what we'll do.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Fuck me Zach, we're not talking about a transfer fee of 30 million. Let's say he comes down to 7 million per season, that's 21 million for a three year deal. That is hardly alot.

- - - Updated - - -

We can easily forget going anywhere in the Champions League and if Milan strengthen we can forget the league, not only that, we can say goodbye to Conte next season too.
When I'm in Turin in December, if I cannot buy my Ibra shirt once again I will throw myself off the roof of the FIAT factory and it will be Marotta's fault.
Somebody went Full Retard +1 :sergio:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012

Vucinic on his day is better then reus.
But you can't compare Isla and Reus, may Reus be playing on the wings atm but he used to play at the first half of the season and at Mönchengladbach as a AM/SS :p

I'd rather have a constant amazing Reus than a good-days-world-class-player Vucinic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)