Tommy,
    tyouto,
    vecchiasignora

:dule:
    The allergic to Zingari smell. :touched:

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Now stop pulling stuff out of your arse, guv'nor. I just predicted that the Diamanti transfer is gonna happen.

I'm not even bothered about loyalty, I just don't want a camelfaced choker who's gonna turn 32 this year.

Choker who scores goals for fun. His CV isn't too shoddy neither. Serious choker man. You're right Camels can't play football.

Thought chokers don't win trophies? Oh wait hold up. You're going on about CL. Now I'm with you.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Every top team in Italy weakened from last season with the exception of Napoli. Hence why we walked the league. We got $#@!d hard in the champions league despite having Matri and Quag upfront who cost nearly 37 million, 37 $#@!ing million for the chuckle brothers? Really?
    While I disagree with most of what you've said the bolded part sounds ridiculous no matter how you look at it. Milan for example with sum of 35m bought SES and Balotelli who form much better partnership than Quag - Matri both in terms of skills and potential. Our management can find jewels like Vidal for 10m, Pogba for free but when it comes to attack we can't get it right no matter what. Vucinic himself is an ok transfer and that's it. I'm sure it has something to do with Conte who was a midfielder.

My point is we don't have to spend more than we do right now to improve our attack as Matri - Quag vs SES - Balo comparison proves.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Also, you'll notice smaller clubs tend to spread their investment rather than narrow down and focus on quality. Marrotta has that streak within him. Its perhaps a reason why he's never really in the market for anyone over 15-18m. Probably beyond his ability to negotiate too. There's a huge disparity when you get a player like Vidal for 10.5m and a player like Martinez for 12m. Also let's not forget he had put Pepe and Bonnucci on the market one season after buying them for 15.5m and 10m respectively. Conte blocked those moves. I've still not understood who to blame for for the Isla situation between him and Conte, but these are situations that need to be looked into when your team comes to a stage where you'd be perfectly ok even if you spent 80 pct of your market budget on just one player. We speak about how Ibra is impossible 7-8m a season. It would be interesting to know what we were offering RvP and Aguero when we were in pursuit of those targets. We may have lost out on them eventually, sure. But I'm pretty sure Marrotta wasn't assuming he could get them on 4.5m a season, when we first approached em. Ibra is doable if hes willing to take a cut, because Juve is going to pay him through hefty bonus clauses. I think PsG are likely to get rid of him if Cavani's deal is indeed through.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    I doubt PSG will sell Ibra even if they sign Cavani. It's not like one of them will have to sit on the bench or they can't afford to keep them both. Ibra - Cavani is a WC partnership and I can see them working well together.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    One thing this Camel face doesn't lack is consistency in finding the net. Where most strikers his age start heading towards the scrap heap.

- - - Updated - - -

Sell Matri & quag and purchase this Zingaro. Cos lets face it. This guys a tank, a one man army, and if he wants to make it up with us he'll take a pay cut.

Was gonna push a 3rd forward out the club but thought nah!! That'll be way too much arse licking.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I cant see Cavani and Ibra coexisting, Ibra is creative and supportive target man who plays off and to others, but he needs to be the prima punta and focus of the attack. He wouldnt be with Cavani there, and it wouldnt suit Cavani either since him being pushed off wide due to another CF hasnt worked out in Palermo and most importantly Uruguay NT.

Doesnt mean Ibra to us for sure, but defenitely make it more likely if they get Cavani, couple other destinations he might go to, but non as desperate as us for his presence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)