Zlatan Ibrahimovic (6 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah, let's pay him 10mln while paying Vidal and the rest less than 4.

What a wonderful atmosphere within the team that would create.

:howler:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Isn't there?

Even if Juve were offered Ibrahimovic, if Juve can't afford his wages, I don't see how you can hold Marotta responsible for that.
Do you think Raiola and Ibra are that stupid to think Juve can afford his current wages? Even if he were to reduce his current salary, Marotta wouldn't move for him because he prefers the likes of Osvaldo and Co.

May 22, 2007
That first article was last year Salv :)

Honestly I just don't believe he likes to deal with Marotta, probably because he doesn't bow down to Raiola's demands?

- - - Updated - - -

However I feel his constant persistence to save money he sometimes misses glaring openings in negotiations, this deal you've had the agent and the player expressing interest in coming to Juventus, Ancelotti also said today Ibra is free to choose his path, you have our own manager who's worked miracles these past two seasons asking in interviews we need quality yet Marotta responds Italy cannot get the best players despite one saying if we pushh for him we can get Ibra. We know the money is there, fuck me our champions league run got us money our revenues are up and Juventus most certainly can afford one player on high wages, yet Marotta continues to block it. However we all know Marotta would spend another 30 million this summer on players who aren't as good.

- - - Updated - - -

He hasn't yet signed a new contract and I assume something is cooking in moving Paratrici into the main role with Nedved assisting probably something Conte wants because despite what he says I think his relationship has weakened this season and Andrea probably is working behind the scenes to sort something.

Doesn't it seem odd that your sporting director hasn't renewed his contract two months before it expires?
The article I quoted is 2013. The article about the feud is from 2011.

I won't speculate on his future, but it's not unreasonable to think that Juve (and Marotta) cannot afford wages of anything close to what PSG give him.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Do you think Raiola and Ibra are that stupid to think Juve can afford his current wages? Even if he were to reduce his current salary, Marotta wouldn't move for him because he prefers the likes of Osvaldo and Co.
:howler:

“Juventus, just like every other Italian club, are not prepared to support such a big contract, especially as the wages include taxes,” director general Beppe Marotta underlined.
“If he were to reduce his wages, then I imagine many teams would come in for him. I’m fairly sceptical about that, to be honest, especially as it would have to be a radical cut.”

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Do you think Raiola and Ibra are that stupid to think Juve can afford his current wages?
:boh:

I don't know how keen he is to get out of France as to how big a pay cut he'd be willing to take.

And even if he is prepared to lower his wages from what he gets at PSG, that still doesn't necessarily mean Juve can afford them.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I don't doubt that, Raiola knows no team in Italy can afford his current wages, my fear even if he was to reduce his current salary Marotta still wouldn't move for him.

- - - Updated - - -

:boh:

I don't know how keen he is to get out of France as to how big a pay cut he'd be willing to take.

And even if he is prepared to lower his wages from what he gets at PSG, that still doesn't necessarily mean Juve can afford them.
Then we can certainly expect Juventus to not sign a top player again, as anybody who wants over 3.5 million is not considered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)