Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zlatan's first season with Juve was solid, and while this may seem like blasphemy he was worth starting over Del Piero. DP was in bad form that year. The second season he was frustratingly wasteful and selfish and I wanted his ass off the squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The man merely left the club. He didn't trash us in the press or cause wars behind the scenes or spit on teammates. He merely left a sinking ship like any young star would. How can you blame him, at the time he owed us nothing really. Del Piero stayed with us, he's a legend. Zambrotta did what he did. You can direct your vitriol at him. Zlatan? Well, he was in between, which means his decision was inconsequential, expected and understandable really but as always on this forum, he's turned into the devil himself.

Imagine Milan getting what we got and El Shaarawy leaving them. I'm sure everyone on this forum, 100% of the people here probably, would expect him to leave. If he stayed with them he'd be a Milan legend but if he leaves? Well, he made the expected and understandable decision. If he leaves and spits on the club? Then they have right to curse at him.

If Zlatan were to come back after all these years and TAKE A PAY CUT, I'm sure that tells you something.

You try working your whole life for one singular goal and once you're on the absolute precipice of achieving it, becoming one of the best in the world, you're being asked to go play Ascoli on some dirt field in Italy -- not because of something you did, not from something you could control, no. Because of someone else's mistakes. Please, get real.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Zlatan's first season with Juve was solid, and while this may seem like blasphemy he was worth starting over Del Piero. DP was in bad form that year. The second season he was frustratingly wasteful and selfish and I wanted his ass off the squad.
Even Capello branded him "egotistical" a few times but Zlatan was young and playing for a massive club. Even tho he was annoying as hell in his 2nd season. I remember JCK posting pictures straight after games and posted a picture of Zlatan trying to perform some sort of karate flick with the ball with the words "No Comment" beneath it with got me in stitches.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Is there a posibility that all this hate can be somehow traced back to the Capello/DelPiero/Zlatan saga? Because from what I remember from that time, you were ether a Del Piero or Zlatan hater/lover, you had to choose sides. All this hate for a player that benched DP for one season(without reason I may add, because Del Piero was performing better from subs then him). Time to let it go I think.

Though I think there is almost absolutely no chance of him coming here.

You said what I wanted to say, should have said, but didn't because this reason is as obvious as anything else. Blame Zlatan because Capello played him more than Alex that season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Even Capello branded him "egotistical" a few times but Zlatan was young and playing for a massive club. Even tho he was annoying as hell in his 2nd season. I remember JCK posting pictures straight after games and posted a picture of Zlatan trying to perform some sort of karate flick with the ball with the words "No Comment" beneath it with got me in stitches.
:lol:

Yeah. I lost count of the times I yelled at the TV screen "pass the damn ball, Zlatan!" while two defenders were closing down on him in the box and he just got too clever with his feet, stalled for time, and launched a shot nowhere near the net.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
:lol:

Yeah. I lost count of the times I yelled at the TV screen "pass the damn ball, Zlatan!" while two defenders were closing down on him in the box and he just got too clever with his feet, stalled for time, and launched a shot nowhere near the net.

Mate, we were all like that back in the day. Was so frustrating watching him play at times.

"Pass Zlatan! Zlatan.....pass! Wtf!!! You for real fack sake. Aaaaaargh. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)