Zlatan Ibrahimovic (11 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
http://www.spaziojuve.it/2013/raiol...e-in-partenza-nedved-con-lui-amicizia-eterna/

That touches on Nedved repairing the relationship with Raiola and Juventus, I believe Raiola said at one point he doesn't speak to Marotta.
Well I found an interesting quote in there.

Zlatan sta a Parigi, ha due anni di contratto e non si muove da lì
Anyway, Raiola has pretty much stated that he's back on talking terms with Juve management after the little feud (thanks to Pavel). I believe they did work closely together on the Bouy deal though.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
That first article was last year Salv :)

Honestly I just don't believe he likes to deal with Marotta, probably because he doesn't bow down to Raiola's demands?

- - - Updated - - -

However I feel his constant persistence to save money he sometimes misses glaring openings in negotiations, this deal you've had the agent and the player expressing interest in coming to Juventus, Ancelotti also said today Ibra is free to choose his path, you have our own manager who's worked miracles these past two seasons asking in interviews we need quality yet Marotta responds Italy cannot get the best players despite one saying if we pushh for him we can get Ibra. We know the money is there, fuck me our champions league run got us money our revenues are up and Juventus most certainly can afford one player on high wages, yet Marotta continues to block it. However we all know Marotta would spend another 30 million this summer on players who aren't as good.

- - - Updated - - -

He hasn't yet signed a new contract and I assume something is cooking in moving Paratrici into the main role with Nedved assisting probably something Conte wants because despite what he says I think his relationship has weakened this season and Andrea probably is working behind the scenes to sort something.

Doesn't it seem odd that your sporting director hasn't renewed his contract two months before it expires?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Zlatan's first season with Juve was solid, and while this may seem like blasphemy he was worth starting over Del Piero. DP was in bad form that year. The second season he was frustratingly wasteful and selfish and I wanted his ass off the squad.
True, but I was talking about second season, DP was for sure playing better that year and still he was sitting on the bench. For the first season I agree.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You said what I wanted to say, should have said, but didn't because this reason is as obvious as anything else. Blame Zlatan because Capello played him more than Alex that season.
Yeah, but how it is masked with every possible way like traitor, mercenery, cunt, selfish, egoist is kind of funny. Though the dislike might have somethign to do with those reasons, but the main reason is that he benched Del Piero for one year while playing worse then him.

All in all this doesn't say so much about him as it does about Del Piero, so I think if (99% that he doesn't) he would come here, people would change there minds really fast I think. The best example is Lich, I remmember I hated that guy in Lazio, he was one of my most disliked players, but now... I praise him to every team fan I watch Juve with.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course there is. Not saying it will happen but it wouldn't be as hard as getting Suarez.
You know why it wouldn't be as hard as Suarez? Well just because it ain't happening ether.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I don't think he is coming either, afterall it's Marotta who is in charge of the transfers.
Yep, considering he's the only one saying it's impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think he is coming either, afterall it's Marotta who is in charge of the transfers.
Yep, considering he's the only one saying it's impossible.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Blame Capello. He selected the team.
I don't blame anyone, we were real crap in europe, but we won scudetto that season.

I actually didn't like Zlatan then, I remember I cursed him a lot how he hogged the ball and didn't do anything a lot of the time, but now I like him, I think he is really talented player, plus he is entertaining a lot, and he is fun not only on the pitch but off it too :D

- - - Updated - - -

That would mean it would be as hard tho.
These players are out of our reach sadly. Only a lepricon could help bring them here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)