Zlatan Ibrahimovic (13 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I agree with those who don't want Zlatan because we 100% won't win a CL with him. Just imagine how many CL trophies we will lose in the next 3 years if we sign Zlatan instead of the CL winning guarantees like Jo-Jo and Sanchez.

Zlatan is scoring tons of goals, but we don't need him. Juve needs someone who scores tons of goals, not someone who scores tons of goals.
:lol: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

#ZI10

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Man how many Ibra #10 shirts would this club sell.

- - - Updated - - -

By that, you mean the cost of the transfer.
Not because I ultimoteley think that comes down to Elkann.

I worry about Marotta's inability to sign Ibra for one he doesn't even deal with Raiola. Nedved sorted the Pogba transfer.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Found this. sounds promising.

" Ho parlato con Antonio conte e gli ha consegnato la Aguero sorriso ma la mia assomiglia più ad un cammello come Mi lettura ai club forum Juventuz.com Vorrei solo dire che alcuni di questi elementi non capiscono niente di calcio. Io sono Zlatan, danno loro la caccia e l'albero con il mio naso e pene a doppia azione in stile finché non cambiano le loro menti. Mi ritorna alla Juventus? Io dico di sì. Me ed Elena hanno già avviato cerca di una casa. E voglio la maglia numero 10. Di infastidire Rab."

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zlatan Ibrahimovic played 5 times against Barcelona in the last 2 seasons. He scored 2 goals and made 3 assists, scoring or assisting on 4 of these 5 matches.
I'm just adding more facts for the "Zlatan ALWAYS chokes against big teams" group.

We definitely won't sign Zlatan. But we definitely won't sign a better or more useful striker. But if we do sign Zlatan :)P) then yeah, giving him the #10 will create needless drama, which I'd like to avoid. Give him #11 and throw De Ceglie from some cliff as far as I care.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Found this. sounds promising.

" Ho parlato con Antonio conte e gli ha consegnato la Aguero sorriso ma la mia assomiglia più ad un cammello come Mi lettura ai club forum Juventuz.com Vorrei solo dire che alcuni di questi elementi non capiscono niente di calcio. Io sono Zlatan, danno loro la caccia e l'albero con il mio naso e pene a doppia azione in stile finché non cambiano le loro menti. Mi ritorna alla Juventus? Io dico di sì. Me ed Elena hanno già avviato cerca di una casa. E voglio la maglia numero 10. Di infastidire Rab."
:lol:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
We definitely won't sign Zlatan.
Why not? It's only down to him reducing his salary IMO. He has done it in the past, he could do it again.

I don't think he likes playing in Ligue 1 with all those shitty players. He wants to come home. Play with the big boys, be called a zingaro.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Zlatan: "Juve? Club Fantastico"

Enough said. And you don't need to translate that one ya mugs ;) . Forza Ibra!

- - - Updated - - -

It's a worse idea than getting Dejan Stankovič
Stankovic was Inter through and through. How's it the same? Zlatan was young up and coming and had to prove to the world his talents worth. And with rumours of Juve gonna take 6 odd years or so to get back to their current status. No wonder "the young" Zlatan jumped ship.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Even if he reduced his salary I'm sure we'd prop it up with huge bonuses.
Which he won't receive seeing as he's the Anti-CL. I say go for it. Sign him up. He'll need two contracts. One for himself and another for his hooter. I'm sure that itself has its own passport.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
My 2 cents on this whole Ibra situation and how he is being labelled.

I think that a lot of people are using a gift that was not available to us in the summer of 2006.

That gift is hindsight.

Let's look at some things here.

Juventus were stripped of 2 scudetti.
They were demoted to Serie B.
Everyone was basically labelled as a free agent due to the demotion
The Triad was dismantled.
Several players had already left or were getting ready to leave. None of them as young as Zlatan at the time.
Revenue was going to be lost, and who knew how long it would take to recoup it.
The Juventus name might as well have been synonymous with Tuberculosis at the time

With all that being said, did anyone really have any sort of concrete idea back then how long it would take Juventus to get back to Serie A, and be scudetto winners and challenge again for the Champions League?

Nobody knew that for sure. Estimates were all over the place.

If we knew back then what we know NOW, yeah, it could be a different story. However, this guy never said a single bad word against juventus, never promised to stay, and never acted as if his Juventus career never existed (Hello Zambrotta and Thuram)

Yet, for some reason, he gets the most flack out of anyone, when he was a 25 year old rising star at the time. How would he, or anyone else know what the future held in store for the club back then?

If this guy had said a single disparaging remark about Juve after he left, then he would be what Thuram and Zambrotta are to me. He would be dead to me.

Fact is, he didn't, and he is still one of the top 5 strikers in the world.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Gep,

Did you read the gossip column today on teletext? Had as a headline Raiola issues come get Ibra plea to Juventus :D
Now I know you're facking me about? ;) nah ain't seen that. Got Rai channels at home so might flick through that. Besides teletext is so 90's. I used to use that when didn't have sky as a kid to check up on Juve live scores.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What can I say? Sometimes when you need to get your deck wet, you have to turn back to the ugly hag at the bar. Even if you'll hate yourself in the morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)