Zlatan Ibrahimovic (5 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I just want to see him score against Inter, kick Zanetti in the throat, injure Ambrosini, then win a treble for us. That's it. If you can find me a player that can do that, then it's cool...just bring over Ibra.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
People keep it against 24 year old Zlatan for leaving a Serie B team he only spent 2 years in during the beginning of his prime :lol:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He still has 3 years at the top level, the space he'd create for our midfield :drool:

Imagine it was him instead of Vucinic against Zapata last night. Zlatan would throw Zapata into the stands and rifle his shot into the net. How anyone can reject the possibility of signing a world class player, god only knows.

Jul 1, 2010
I agree with those who don't want Zlatan because we 100% won't win a CL with him. Just imagine how many CL trophies we will lose in the next 3 years if we sign Zlatan instead of the CL winning guarantees like Jo-Jo and Sanchez.

Zlatan is scoring tons of goals, but we don't need him. Juve needs someone who scores tons of goals, not someone who scores tons of goals.
:lol2:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He still has 3 years at the top level, the space he'd create for our midfield :drool:

Imagine it was him instead of Vucinic against Zapata last night. Zlatan would throw Zapata into the stands and rifle his shot into the net. How anyone can reject the possibility of signing a world class player, god only knows.
The guy made Nocerino score 10 goals. NOCERINO!

or was it Nocerino who made Zlatan. :p

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Tbh I refuse to believe he's coming here. I always liked him and with time I stopped blaming him for the fact he left. He wasn't like Nedved or Del Piero he had whole career starting back then. Thinking about it now Thuram and Zambrotta were worse than Ibra if you consider how long they were with us.

I'd welcome him here but I can't see it happening. Bring me Sanchez and let's go with 4-3-3. I'll be happy too :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)