• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I believe this calls for a celebration:

[video=dailymotion;xxtco0]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxtco0_juventuz-video-workshop-zlatan-and-his-dreamcoat_fun#.US15vaWQU60[/video]

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Started I Am Zlatan yesterday and almost finished. Really good stuff, and he doesn't talk any shit about Juve like he does with all the other clubs, especially pointing out inter and Barca's inferiority complexes about Milan and Real.

:lol:
But Balotelli, the fucker; in one of the last games he got the ball in the box and I came running. I was alone, clear in front of goal. I had the perfect chance. But Balotelli kept on dribbling and I looked at him: What the fuck are you doing? Weren't you going to help me? I was pissed off, but sure, the guy was young. And he scored. I couldn't start yelling at him then. But I was pissed, our whole bench was pissed off: Fuck running around there scoring when Zlatan has the perfect opportunity, and I thought, if that's the way it is, fuck the Capocannoniere. Thanks, Balotelli. But I got over it.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Started I Am Zlatan yesterday and almost finished. Really good stuff, and he doesn't talk any shit about Juve like he does with all the other clubs, especially pointing out inter and Barca's inferiority complexes about Milan and Real.

:lol:
But Balotelli, the fucker; in one of the last games he got the ball in the box and I came running. I was alone, clear in front of goal. I had the perfect chance. But Balotelli kept on dribbling and I looked at him: What the fuck are you doing? Weren't you going to help me? I was pissed off, but sure, the guy was young. And he scored. I couldn't start yelling at him then. But I was pissed, our whole bench was pissed off: Fuck running around there scoring when Zlatan has the perfect opportunity, and I thought, if that's the way it is, fuck the Capocannoniere. Thanks, Balotelli. But I got over it.
How did you liked the Capello part? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)