Zlatan Ibrahimovic (11 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mexes deserved a red card for the tackle and the fight following the tackle. Especially since he already had a yellow card at that point.

I was surprised how calm Zlatan was.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i can't wait until he chokes with manure.. and then his face when he will lose the scudetto.. or mourinho's face if he gets injured.

vaezs

Jul 30, 2008
Atalanta can slay intersuck 3-1, there is still possible the other team make mourinno cry again, he cry like a littel girl lose his pussy (it's cat, not that wet thing :)).

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I wanted to show you guys this post from an Inter forum, it's hilarious. The back story, as you may know, is that Zlatan has hinted heavily at a transfer out of Inter, in spite of signing a new megacontract very recently and for this the Inter fans don't exactly love him. The response has been that noone has actually bid 70m for him, so now he made a statement saying "my future is at Inter".

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=7149239&postcount=1967

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nothing new to me TBH. Just like I always expected, this player can never be liked or admired on a personal and football point of view. Apart from fans liking him because of his origin and roots this guy was never liked never will be. Even Ajax fans can't stand him.

Good thing Inter fans starting to realize and see what Ibrahimovic is about.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You know I think, based on what I've read them say, they dislike him a lot more than we did. We didn't like his attitude and the whole Capello thing with DP, but by and large Zlatan was a professional with us. Not so with Inter :D

We've seen this before, of course, but basically Zlatan has a lot more freedom to "be himself", and that's not a good thing in his case. As the season drew to a close he had them over the barrel of a gun because of how important he is to the team, and they had no leverage to stop him from demanding a sick contract or a transfer.

Even before that though a lot of people were pissed with his general attitude which revolves around him and not the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)