Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
So you want us to read this:

Last warning

In the last 2-3 months none of the threads are normal threads or readable. I know Tuz has always had couple of threads or more similar to the ones we have now but to some point it was always to a limit, now I see all threads are almost the same, with the same posters posting the same $#@! ruining them in the same style... All players thread + transfers ones + some other thread are ruined by the same off-topic posters.

One can accept a troll once in a while, jokes more often but there's a limit for repetitive useless off topic posts.

There will be a direct infraction/ban from now on if this doesn't stop. We are so nice that we even had to open a thread to warn you.

Mod team.

But then go against the rules of this forum against racism and provocations repeatedly, ignoring the advise and concern of several forum members. If you want to be taken somewhat seriously with your warnings, I suggest you change the name of this thread to something less offensive.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

But then go against the rules of this forum against racism and provocations repeatedly, ignoring the advise and concern of several forum members. If you want to be taken somewhat seriously with your warnings, I suggest you change the name of this thread to something less offensive.
Well said fella.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

What's so offensive? Most Juve fans think he's got a big nose = Zlatanose and majority call him Zingaro which we had to fit somehow in his surname?

I'm not trolling, I never troll in Camel threads.

- - - Updated - - -

He's got a point.
Oh, the irony... That's a quality mod right there
Well said fella.

Them small portion of Camel fans. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

And the name is back. :klin:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Them small portion of Camel fans. :touched:
:rofl:

"there's a limit for repetitive useless off topic posts.

There will be a direct infraction/ban from now on if this doesn't stop. We are so nice that we even had to open a thread to warn you".

Practice what you preach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)