Zlatan Ibrahimovic (16 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Signing him would be more than amazing, that would be... I don't have the words to describe it. And I think he wouldn't be expensive, similar like Tevez and maybe he'd accept a push cut... imagine that... ZLATAN, Tevez, Llorente, gio and vuci...

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Signing him would be more than amazing, that would be... I don't have the words to describe it. And I think he wouldn't be expensive, similar like Tevez and maybe he'd accept a push cut... imagine that... ZLATAN, Tevez, Llorente, gio and vuci...

It would be overwhelming but I see him going to Madrid. I thought there was a clause on ancelotti's contract stating that he can't sign any player from his previous team for a season. So maybe we can see him coming back to Serie A. That's if EPL doesn't lure him.....(Mourinho)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I probably read the line ''He didn't say any bad things about us'' a million times on 'Tuz.

Why the fuck would he have the guts to do that? Moggi brought him to Serie A and jumpstarted his career in Italy. For all we know Ajax would had sold him to Barcelona and he would've been a bench player there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)