Zlatan Ibrahimovic (4 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Then you should really check this thread more often. Regular discussions about this go on in here, and the voiced concerns are shrugged off through some pseudo justification that they dont think balkan people in general are gypsies and that they would never use that term to describe the balkans colletively, but since the far right ultras of juve did it first then its ok just to use it when zlatan is the point of discussion. Now translate that into using the word nigger for a black person.

I would never call all black people niggers, but because our fans used it to describe Balotelli I will call him a stupid nigger while playing the "its not racism" card. BS.

- - - Updated - - -

The weirdest part in all this is that Zlatan isn't actually a "Zingaro".
Zingaro is used commonly in Italy to describe people from the Balkans.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
At the end of the day, no matter how much "fun" thats had in here, there is no denying its just nothing short of xenophobia (and showing pics of our bigoted ultras does the opposite of disapproving that). Had this same discussion with Rab like 5 years ago (Sadomin and Alen should remember it, for the rest of you, its basically between page 5 and 20 in this thread I think), his dislike for Ibra is too strong to actually get the point.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I personally don't take any insult at all in "zingaro". It's an inner insult between ex-Yu and Italy. The ex-Yu folks used to call the Italians frogs (and they still do), and the Italians used to call the ex Yus zingari, due to the flow of gypsies from Yugoslavia to Italy back in the 1980's. But it's only between them. Hell, most of the Italians aren't even aware that people from Yugoslavia call them frogs, just like most of the ex-Yu folks aren't aware that some people in Italy call them zingari.

Lets not exaggerate, it's not even close to "nigger".

And it's especially not insulting when someone like Rab or Tommy is using it, i.e, people with no connection to Italy and people who didn't even know that it's an Italian insult towards the ex-Yu people. Even now, when they use "zingaro", we all know that it's aimed solely towards Zlatan, not towards an ex-Yu.

P.S: Do you know where the term "frogs" comes from? The Italians introduced the Slavs to frog meat. During the 2nd world war, the Italian soldiers were eating frogs in front of the shocked locals. They were all "ftw, they eat fuckin frogs???!"
True story :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Admit it, you just made up the frog story ;)

I mean, italian soldiers in WWII were too busy running away pretending to be americano, not french.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Admit it, you just made up the frog story ;)
I swear I didn't :lol:

Well, I really didn't bother to search if it's a true story. I know that when I was a kid and I asked the elderly "why do you call these footballers in blue jerseys frogs?" they all told me the same story.

Now that I think about it, it's possible that they didn't know the reason, and they just invented the story to shut me up.

Gonna do a little research.

P.S: Did the research. That's the reason. Another reason is that the Italian merchants used to buy frogs from us, and we had no bloody idea why do the idiots need frogs, and why are they even paying money for them :D

Dec 31, 2008
And it's especially not insulting when someone like Rab or Tommy is using it, i.e, people with no connection to Italy and people who didn't even know that it's an Italian insult towards the ex-Yu people. Even now, when they use "zingaro", we all know that it's aimed solely towards Zlatan, not towards an ex-Yu.
:agree:

it's his nickname.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's so true. He actually owns and lives in his own house.
:rofl:

btw, please don't group all us Balkan people together. I take no offense to the word zingaro as I am not one and have never been called one. Zlatan on the other hand seems to fit the description. Not because he is from the Balkans but because he relocates just as often as zingaros do.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The best part of all this is Nzoric is complaining, and I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

it's his nickname.
Exactly, a pretty nickname too. Actually I love all his nicknames, camello, zingaro, zlatanose, sandy cam etc...

- - - Updated - - -

At the end of the day, no matter how much "fun" thats had in here, there is no denying its just nothing short of xenophobia (and showing pics of our bigoted ultras does the opposite of disapproving that). Had this same discussion with Rab like 5 years ago (Sadomin and Alen should remember it, for the rest of you, its basically between page 5 and 20 in this thread I think), his dislike for Ibra is too strong to actually get the point.
Why were you not offended when we made fun and still make of your Anaconda? Blacks have big dicks and that's the reason we think there's Anaconda between your thighs yet you never took it personal. Just like Nzoric is a chubby kid who loves eating toasts but I wouldn't insult the french toasts.

Only veterans would know how I feel towards camello di zingaro sando.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why were you not offended when we made fun and still make of your Anaconda? Blacks have big dicks and that's the reason we think there's Anaconda between your thighs yet you never took it personal. Just like Nzoric is a chubby kid who loves eating toasts but I wouldn't insult the french toasts.

Only veterans would know how I feel towards camello di zingaro sando.
This is one of those times you should really not have clicked post reply, much more prudent to simply not say anything then nonsense like the above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)