Zlatan Ibrahimovic (11 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Of course Ibra is a narcissist. Duuh! But you can't deny that narcissists have a certain charm to them, that's why some people love guys like Ibra, Balotelli, Totti, Cassano. They're fullness of themselves is quite fun :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I opened the first page of the book and it went: "I was living my boyhood dream - I was at Barca!" I closed it and laughed my ass off. :lol:

How many times will I read that in the book?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I opened the first page of the book and it went: "I was living my boyhood dream - I was at Barca!" I closed it and laughed my ass off. :lol:

How many times will I read that in the book?
For each chapter , replace Barca with the club he was at , at that point in his life

and damn you melo..to bad it aint in english

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Yo, Norwegians, what's the difference between Norsk bokmål and nynorsk that I always see on Wikipedia? Is the difference big and which Norwegian do people usually speak?

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Yo, Norwegians, what's the difference between Norsk bokmål and nynorsk that I always see on Wikipedia? Is the difference big and which Norwegian do people usually speak?
Bokmål and nynorsk are different written languages, so nobody speaks bokmål nor nynorsk. Bokmål is mostly a refined version of the Danish language and 85% of the population use it, no matter the dialect. Nynorsk is based on the oral languages/dialects around Norway. It was made by a guy named Ivar Aasen who travelled the country and picked up different words from different areas. In Oslo we use Bokmål, but we also have to learn nynorsk in school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)