Zlatan Ibrahimovic (13 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Its not about caring about the team enough to be loyal and stay or anything sinister/egoistic, but just frankly saying his opinion, an opinion we pretty much all have as facts around here. Which is that Juve team he was part of, was really dominant and did their talking on the pitch. For sure he is a guy that has quite an ego, but also is a very frank/upfront about anything he feels. And you can for sure take his word for it when he says the above, and not just because its to sooth his ego or anything manipulative like that.
Good to see that someone is one the same page. Hating on a person to the point of deliberately ignoring something he says and putting words in his mouth is ignorant.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Did I say he was not loyal to the team because he left us? I just find it ridiculous how people are interpreting his words as if he cares a lot about Juve. It's all about himself, that's what I'm saying. He cares about the titles he won, his record, what he achieved during his time at Juve. It's not a bad thing but it's not something I'd kill myself in happiness and excitement because of.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Did I say he was not loyal to the team because he left us? I just find it ridiculous how people are interpreting his words as if he cares a lot about Juve. It's all about himself, that's what I'm saying. He cares about the titles he won, his record, what he achieved during his time at Juve. It's not a bad thing but it's not something I'd kill myself in happiness and excitement because of.
And who exactly is killing anyone because of happiness and excitement? I'm just standing up for the poor camel since you guys obviously are on a crusade to turn everything he says into something narcissistic and cheap.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
He is self centered, and so what? When we went down it was the start of his career, he was making a big name for himself - if he wasn't a juventino through and through you can't really blame him for leaving? Whats important is that he is sticking up for the scudetti, he could just as easily have written "I fought as hard as I could, too bad the corrupt Juventus management ruined my hard work" if thats how he felt. People give Zlatan too much hate, he can't even say anything without people spinning it around and changing it's meaning into something obscure.
I don't hate Ibra lol, he's an amazing footballer & that's obvious for anyone to see but it's pretty obvious that he defended his achievements, he had to present it as a collected effort.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't hate Ibra lol, he's an amazing footballer & that's obvious for anyone to see but it's pretty obvious that he defended his achievements, he had to present it as a collected effort.
Ok. I think it's utter bullshit for you or anyone else to deliberately misinterpret his words based on your own conceptions of the man.

edit: And we as Juventini are hardly in a position to judge his character, since it all took place at a volatile time during a insanely tragic part of our history. If some club you were neutral towards were being moved down because of fraud convictions, and their 20 something year old wondertalent decided to leave you would hardly be as pissed at him as you are at Ibra.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ok. I think it's utter bullshit for you or anyone else to deliberately misinterpret his words based on your own conceptions of the man.

edit: And we as Juventini are hardly in a position to judge his character, since it all took place at a volatile time during a insanely tragic part of our history. If some club you were neutral towards were being moved down because of fraud convictions, and their 20 something year old wondertalent decided to leave you would hardly be as pissed at him as you are at Ibra.
I love how you feel your interpretation is absolutely correct, as if you know the man personally. It doesn't take a genius to figure out his end game. He spends so much time talking about himself & how wonderful he is.

Where did you get the notion that i hate him? Please enlighten me, since you have full knowledge of my likes & dislikes.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I love how you feel your interpretation is absolutely correct, as if you know the man personally. It doesn't take a genius to figure out his end game. He spends so much time talking about himself & how wonderful he is.

Where did you get the notion that i hate him? Please enlighten me, since you have full knowledge of my likes & dislikes.
Well if you liked him you wouldn't be making the point that he's a narcissistic asshole who would spin the Calciopoli scandal just make himself look good? Or is that how you treat people you dig? :D How can my interpretation be wrong? He clearly said Calciopoli was BS because we fought our asses and we were the best.

Let me ask you this question. What would he have to write in a autobiography to convince you that he actually feels like that team [Juve pre-calciopoli] was robbed? Because I think he did a decent job trying to say that in the passage I quoted.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well if you liked him you wouldn't be making the point that he's a narcissistic asshole who would spin the Calciopoli scandal just make himself look good? Or is that how you treat people you dig? :D How can my interpretation be wrong? He clearly said Calciopoli was BS because we fought our asses and we were the best.

Let me ask you this question. What would he have to write in a autobiography to convince you that he actually feels like that team [Juve pre-calciopoli] was robbed? Because I think he did a decent job trying to say that in the passage I quoted.
I can differentiate between Ibra the professional athlete & Ibra the person, much like i can with Ronaldo. Of course he's going to soft soap his ex team along with its fans, did you expect him to only mention his achievements? Which player in their right mind would do that?

Let me ask you this, do you honestly believe Ibra would have defended Juve's honour if the team didn't win the scudetto when calciopoli broke out?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I can differentiate between Ibra the professional athlete & Ibra the person, much like i can with Ronaldo. Of course he's going to soft soap his ex team along with its fans, did you expect him to only mention his achievements? Which player in their right mind would do that?

Let me ask you this, do you honestly believe Ibra would have defended Juve's honour if the team didn't win the scudetto when calciopoli broke out?
I have no idea. But how can you be sure that he wouldn't?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
"He tried to provoke, and so he tackled me from behind. It is cowardly, you know. They do not see the guy coming, and I went down and was in pain. I was in great pain. But I said nothing. I do not do that in these kinds of situations. I just think that I will give back in the next close combat. Then I will thunder so the guy does not stand up in a long time.

(---)

After the final whistle, I went up to him and grabbed his head and drew him like a disobedient dog, which made Chiellini afraid. I saw it on him.

'You wanted to fight. So why do you shit your pants?
:lol: Insecure much, Zlatty?

Just in a day's work for Chiello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)