Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i wanted pochettino after max was fired, but now i'm not convinced at all. :boh:

i think we'll keep max for an other year. fixing the squad is a much more pressing issue anyway.
Oh, I do think we'll keep Max. I would be surprised if it happens he's fired since Pirlo kept his job for so long them I'm sure our staff is counting on Allegri for a longer period. And I can't say I'm very pleased with what I've witnessed so far. Max was the only Italian coach I wanted to see here and I'm starting to think how I was wrong even with him. I had hope he'd lead this squad a lot better and I'm seeing only glimpses of improvement over Pirlo. If we decide to opt for a new coach eventually then I hope it's not an Italian one. They totally lost is as they are stuck in the past and they are suited only for Serie A.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Oh, I do think we'll keep Max. I would be surprised if it happens he's fired since Pirlo kept his job for so long them I'm sure our staff is counting on Allegri for a longer period. And I can't say I'm very pleased with what I've witnessed so far. Max was the only Italian coach I wanted to see here and I'm starting to think how I was wrong even with him. I had hope he'd lead this squad a lot better and I'm seeing only glimpses of improvement over Pirlo. If we decide to opt for a new coach eventually then I hope it's not an Italian one. They totally lost is as they are stuck in the past and they are suited only for Serie A.
zidane is a borderline italian coach though. tactically prepared, result oriented, fairly pragmatic. i bet he'd take a 1-0 win over a 4-3 win any day.

there are some exciting italian coaches. i hope we hire italiano one day. for the next one, i'd take a german one though. or the most underrated coach at tuz, called a loser by many: gasp :snoop:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
zidane is a borderline italian coach though. tactically prepared, result oriented, fairly pragmatic. i bet he'd take a 1-0 win over a 4-3 win any day.

there are some exciting italian coaches. i hope we hire italiano one day. for the next one, i'd take a german one though. or the most underrated coach at tuz, called a loser by many: gasp :snoop:
German coaches are the shit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

We need to hire Gasperini before he retires or dies out of stroke for yelling too much in press conferences lol.

Certainly before we consider Italiano, tho he is an exciting choice.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
After Alex Del Piero who will be next to return to the Stadium? Yesterday here and there, amidst fantasies, games and more, the name of Zinedine Zidane came up - "For his part, Andrea Agnelli will invite Zizou Zidane to the Stadium on May 1st - Corriere della Sport said yesterday- to attend Juve-Venezia, show the not-so-satisfied public the number 21 jersey and feed nostalgia and journalistic fantasies ”, who has always been an absolute special guest in Turin

from calciomercato.com, don't really know if this is true or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)