zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Next phase of the rebuild. We sacked Max for sarri, to get us to play progressive, then Pirlo was just a shoe in, but continuing in that direction. All that to set the stage for Zidane. All according to plan, kept telling you guys to calma when yall were freakin out over Gattuso lmao. Welcome champ. He and Paratici gonna make a great duo

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
Next phase of the rebuild. We sacked Max for sarri, to get us to play progressive, then Pirlo was just a shoe in, but continuing in that direction. All that to set the stage for Zidane. All according to plan, kept telling you guys to calma when yall were freakin out over Gattuso lmao. Welcome champ. He and Paratici gonna make a great duo
giphy.gif

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Some things could change very quickly.

I think Zidane will want to coach again in familiar surroundings. Granted PSG are not all that familiar but somehow I think he'd prefer to coach in France than say in the PL for example.

Juve would've been an obvious choice but now that's gone so PSG would probably be the next option. I am not sure if it's just a coincidence that Levy is holding talks with Pocchettino to return as well...

For PSG, Zidane represents a very glamorous opportunity for them and this could also mean they hold on to Mbappe for a few more years.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
And Conte was a Juve legend
True, its just that it would surprise me knowing him, the same as if he coached Barcelona, Milan or Inter. He seems to be respectful of fanbases

But on the other hand he's being limited in his options a lot by rivalries, he might say fuck it and go for it, who knows. Especially since PSG have a great attack and are loaded with cash

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I feel like Deschamps ruined his plan. I think he wanted to coach France in 2018, he saw the potential of that team, and he's all about boosting his own legacy. And then they won the Mundial and Deschamps stayed. Maybe this time Zizou...

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Mbappe will go to Real. No way they’ll have both Ronaldo and Mbappe together.
Mbappe can leave, it's all matter of time.. but if you follow Mbappe's recent statement he is partially convinced by PSG project... Ofcourse he could leave anything could happen.. but PSG won't let him go easily

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Mbappe can leave, it's all matter of time.. but if you follow Mbappe's recent statement he is partially convinced by PSG project... Ofcourse he could leave anything could happen.. but PSG won't let him go easily
Perez really wants this guy. And I don’t see him signing a new contract. Unless of course Zidane joins then that’ll be the game changer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)