Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I love Zizou and I'm sure he loves Juve but it was a consolation goal at the 90th minute. They wanted to quickly kickoff and try getting a 2nd to reach the final.
may be thats me ....but i dont think he loves Juve ..he was forcing Moggi and the club to leave to real ....Moggi tried hard to keep but he was egoistic and sees us as less competitive .. sold for 73m i think ...no he doesnt have empathy for us ....

the one really have , platini ...always talk about the team ....and Alex

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
may be thats me ....but i dont think he loves Juve ..he was forcing Moggi and the club to leave to real ....Moggi tried hard to keep but he was egoistic and sees us as less competitive .. sold for 73m i think ...no he doesnt have empathy for us ....

Juventus are still important to me.

"Italy is always in my heart and Juventus has always been important to me,"

Zinedine Zidane on Juventus: "I was 5 years there, a great club that helped me to develop and become a man, to grow as a person & a player."

he peaked at Juve .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

He always mention Juve when he's asked who made you the world class footballer you are. He also said the time he spent in Italy with Juve helped him in his managerial career.

He's not Italian after all, and his move to Real Madrid proved to be the right choice at the time for all parties involved. Moggi wasn't really forced to sell him as the plan to bring in Buffon, Nedved and Thuram was already in place.

I find it a bit weird to see Roberto Baggio in the legends section and not Zinedine Zidane who won two balon d'ors with the club. Baggio, as great as he was, it's well known in Italy that he doesn't really like Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)