.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I wouldn’t want a legend coach like ZZ to self sabotage an illustrious career by coming to Juventus

Plus he’s not Italian so he doesn’t meet the qualifications (discriminatory) set by the club

only in Italy can such a policy be legal lol

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I wouldn’t want a legend coach like ZZ to self sabotage an illustrious career by coming to Juventus

Plus he’s not Italian so he doesn’t meet the qualifications (discriminatory) set by the club

The club doesn't "discriminate" and will hire personnel it knows and trusts as shown by hiring of Deschamps so that's BS.
Secondly ZZ became a next level player here and owes a lot of his "illustrious" career to this club.
Thirdly Zidane will be much more comfortable here since compared to the bureaucracy in madrid he is literally friends with the board here and has as much if not more weight and credit with them as he does in madrid.
AA can make up for his dumb ass by bringing Zidane and saving the club and specially if we are to keep CR.
If Zidane wins this CL there is a good chance of that happening.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

This is bullshit. :J: > anyone.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

What other "illustrious" club is out there that he might want to coach? Certainly, none in Italy other than his alma mater, Juventus.
PSG already have Poch.
Spurs? who never win anything.
Liverpool have Klopp.
United have the Norwegian smoked salmon.
Chelsea have Tuchel.
City with baldy.
That leaves only the French national team and Bayern as other possible destinations. Unless he fancies the head job at Bolton Wanderers or Go Ahead Eagles.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
What other "illustrious" club is out there that he might want to coach? Certainly, none in Italy other than his alma mater, Juventus.
PSG already have Poch.
Spurs? who never win anything.
Liverpool have Klopp.
United have the Norwegian smoked salmon.
Chelsea have Tuchel.
City with baldy.
That leaves only the French national team and Bayern as other possible destinations. Unless he fancies the head job at Bolton Wanderers or Go Ahead Eagles.
And he ain't going to Bayern that's for damn sure. Just won't happen. Ever.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The club doesn't "discriminate" and will hire personnel it knows and trusts as shown by hiring of Deschamps so that's BS.
Secondly ZZ became a next level player here and owes a lot of his "illustrious" career to this club.
Thirdly Zidane will be much more comfortable here since compared to the bureaucracy in madrid he is literally friends with the board here and has as much if not more weight and credit with them as he does in madrid.
AA can make up for his dumb ass by bringing Zidane and saving the club and specially if we are to keep CR.
If Zidane wins this CL there is a good chance of that happening.
lol great set of facts my guy

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
lol great set of facts my guy
don't know if I posted facts but makes more sense than you did. Or do you mean Juventus won't hire him because he is Algerian? Because that's different than saying Juventus won't hire non-italians which they have.

"Plus he’s not Italian so he doesn’t meet the qualifications (discriminatory) set by the club"

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It’s been nearly 15 years since Juventus has had a non-Italian as head coach. They’re have been several opportunities to hire foreigners but they have not.

If you think coaches like Ranieri, Del Neri, Ferrara, Zaccheroni, Sarri are superior (as the club did) then let’s be honest.

Also Zidane doesn’t “owe” anything to this club. I’m not quite sure what he’s indentured to but he’s objectively Madridista to the core.

And the bureaucracy at Juventus is 10x worse if you haven’t noticed. Nedved and Paratici literally fired one of the most successful coaches FOR NO REASON. Only to bring in Sarri :lol:

The nonsense at this club exceeds its success lately. Zidane is smart enough to not walk into a burning building

Mar 10, 2009
It’s been nearly 15 years since Juventus has had a non-Italian as head coach. They’re have been several opportunities to hire foreigners but they have not.

If you think coaches like Ranieri, Del Neri, Ferrara, Zaccheroni, Sarri are superior (as the club did) then let’s be honest.

Also Zidane doesn’t “owe” anything to this club. I’m not quite sure what he’s indentured to but he’s objectively Madridista to the core.

And the bureaucracy at Juventus is 10x worse if you haven’t noticed. Nedved and Paratici literally fired one of the most successful coaches FOR NO REASON. Only to bring in Sarri :lol:

The nonsense at this club exceeds its success lately. Zidane is smart enough to not walk into a burning building
Ranieri did well with what he had IMO. He wasn't as bad as the detractors made him out to be even if he isn' a top level coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)