zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
ok but his tactics going into today weren’t exactly encouraging. A 352 when you need goals? He was outcoached by Tuchel.
352 with Vinicius at one wing? It was still 4 defenders, 3 CBs plus Mendy. They were missing Vazquez who played a lot at RB last 2 seasons and Carvajal. It's weird but the options were limited

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Zidane: "A cycle has ended here at Real, ask the President about my future. Juventus? I can't talk about it with my wife for now."

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If we get him, let's just hope we avoid Chelsea at all costs.

- - - Updated - - -

Those doubting zizou, have no idea, he has great man management skills and while a little short on tactical skills he remains a serial winner. Our biggest problems, especially in CL had been mentality, European aggressive and hungry mentality. I can actually see us winning the big and important games with him.

He will bring out the best out of our players especially at HT, like the speech he did at Cardiff. I'm a fan and would love to see him back. Either him or Allegri.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Those doubting zizou, have no idea, he has great man management skills and while a little short on tactical skills he remains a serial winner. Our biggest problems, especially in CL had been mentality, European aggressive and hungry mentality. I can actually see us winning the big and important games with him.

He will bring out the best out of our players especially at HT, like the speech he did at Cardiff. I'm a fan and would love to see him back. Either him or Allegri.

I am wondering what Pirlo must be speaking during half time breaks

rainhard

May 5, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

He just click mark tighter, attack from left and right wing.

Player instructions Isco be more wide to left, be more expressive, take more risks
Shoot less often

FM rules

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Serious question, is Zidane even a good manager? Madrid look like doo doo right now and they have a lot more talent than we do.
It's too early to say. He needs to go to another club or at least try to rebuild Madrid. So far he has had a lot of success but with only one great team that was already set up before he arrived.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Zidane overachieved with this Madrid side. They have a squad full of aging players, injuries, others who lack motivation and youngsters who wouldn't cut it in mid-table teams.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Haven’t forgiven you for the Milito lie.
Unsubscribe :stuckup: :p

- - - Updated - - -

You don't win 3 consecutive CL finals by being a bad coach. Sure, you can fluke your way to one, but not THREE IN A ROW!

Madrid looked tired and devoid of ideas. Cup competitions are all about peaking at the right time, more so over these past two seasons which have been unusual and unnatural (impacted by Covid).

I would still choose Allegri over Zizou, for now, and only just.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Unsubscribe :stuckup: :p

- - - Updated - - -

You don't win 3 consecutive CL finals by being a bad coach. Sure, you can fluke your way to one, but not THREE IN A ROW!

Madrid looked tired and devoid of ideas. Cup competitions are all about peaking at the right time, more so over these past two seasons which have been unusual and unnatural (impacted by Covid).

I would still choose Allegri over Zizou, for now, and only just.
I’m all for Allegri returning. But at times we need that different approach. I’m going 55% in Favour of Zidane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)