Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Pogba maybe. Mbappe never! PSG never lets their players leave, unless they're not wanted by PSG. Remember Verratti-Barca rumors?
I really respect them for that tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

VAR is going to wreck Real Madrid's CL "success" :lol3:
Their players still haven't adapted to it... Bale used his hand blatantly to score, certain that no one caught it and even celebrated lol The audacity they have, being conditioned for a free-pass for years...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
real are a mess right now. this is beyond repair:

Amazing what editing can do. I actually was one if those who couldn’t see the light in Zidane, but his time with Real made me shut up. I’m actually still not convinced. I feel the same with Pep. Both have only managed the best of the best in both quality and economics.

Zidane haven’t had the chance to prove (or embarrass) himself in other clubs, though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Zidane should never have come back to Real. he should have retired from coaching immediately after the 3rd CL and preserved his legacy.

he was never going to be able match or better that

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Zidane should never have come back to Real. he should have retired from coaching immediately after the 3rd CL and preserved his legacy.

he was never going to be able match or better that
So, he should have retired from coaching because he loves to coach?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Nah he shouldn't stop coaching, since there are no bounds as to what a coach can achieve. But it was still a bad idea to coach Real Madrid again this quick when his era was about to be complete and they were bound to have difficulties.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I hate him and then I love him, but no one can deny genius. The guy gets what football is about and Juve being part of his development is just the best ad there is.
I Never hated him when he left us for Madrid. Was sad but then we got great money for him at the time and invested it well. He gave his all for us. He will manage us one day that’s for sure. Plus he’s bald.

Apr 29, 2006
I Never hated him when he left us for Madrid. Was sad but then we got great money for him at the time and invested it well. He gave his all for us. He will manage us one day that’s for sure. Plus he’s bald.
Zidane sale was a mistake, I guess by hate I meant disappointment that he turned out to be an even greater purchase by RM. Perhaps their greatest and certainly Florentino Perez's greatest. No one can replace him, nevermind replacing him well - because he is a truly unique generational player. We didn't screw the purchases(with his money) that is correct, but Moggi(whom I admire) was trying to keep Zizou even against mind-boggling offer and the popular opinion that he was slowing down.

I would love to have seen him in our team with Nedved and Buffon.

Trezeguet
Del Piero - Zidane - Nedved​

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Zidane: 'Real Madrid status can change'
By Football Italia staff

Amid new reports of interest from Juventus for next season, Zinedine Zidane admits the future is up in the air. “I am the Real Madrid coach today, but that can change.”
According to the Daily Mail and the Independent newspapers, Juve President Andrea Agnelli has set his sights on Zizou, who already won so much with the Bianconeri as a player.
“There is never certainty that you will continue in any football role,” Zidane said today in his press conference.
“I feel the club supports me, we are all working in the same direction, but we also all know how this works. It’s all about results, day by day.
“I am the Real Madrid coach today, but that can change. Nobody has contacted me, and I want to point out it is a joy to work with my players every day.”
Zidane had already walked away from Real Madrid in 2018 after three consecutive Champions League trophies, then returned nine months later.

:green:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Zidane sale was a mistake, I guess by hate I meant disappointment that he turned out to be an even greater purchase by RM. Perhaps their greatest and certainly Florentino Perez's greatest. No one can replace him, nevermind replacing him well - because he is a truly unique generational player. We didn't screw the purchases(with his money) that is correct, but Moggi(whom I admire) was trying to keep Zizou even against mind-boggling offer and the popular opinion that he was slowing down.

I would love to have seen him in our team with Nedved and Buffon.

Trezeguet
Del Piero - Zidane - Nedved​
What a team we could have had. Zidane was a genius and in terms of impact to a team's overall performance, the best I have ever seen. Fortunately his sale funded the purchases of Thuram, Buffon and Nedved. If only we could have done similar with the Pogba sale.

I wish we could have kept him but we did pretty well out of the deal, especially as it was clear he wanted to move for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)