Nov 25, 2005
Pogba maybe. Mbappe never! PSG never lets their players leave, unless they're not wanted by PSG. Remember Verratti-Barca rumors?
I really respect them for that tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

VAR is going to wreck Real Madrid's CL "success" :lol3:
Their players still haven't adapted to it... Bale used his hand blatantly to score, certain that no one caught it and even celebrated lol The audacity they have, being conditioned for a free-pass for years...

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
real are a mess right now. this is beyond repair:

Amazing what editing can do. I actually was one if those who couldn’t see the light in Zidane, but his time with Real made me shut up. I’m actually still not convinced. I feel the same with Pep. Both have only managed the best of the best in both quality and economics.

Zidane haven’t had the chance to prove (or embarrass) himself in other clubs, though.

Kyle

Piemonte Calcio
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Zidane should never have come back to Real. he should have retired from coaching immediately after the 3rd CL and preserved his legacy.

he was never going to be able match or better that

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Zidane should never have come back to Real. he should have retired from coaching immediately after the 3rd CL and preserved his legacy.

he was never going to be able match or better that
So, he should have retired from coaching because he loves to coach?

Cerval

Premium
Feb 20, 2016
Nah he shouldn't stop coaching, since there are no bounds as to what a coach can achieve. But it was still a bad idea to coach Real Madrid again this quick when his era was about to be complete and they were bound to have difficulties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)