Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have not seen Platini play, I started following Juventus just after he left. Zidane remains the best player I have ever seen and I don't think anyone would come better than him.
imagine zidane becomming top scorer 3 years in a row

thats a good start

- - - Updated - - -

why bring him up in zizou's thread?
Cause i'll never get over him leaving to madrid

even if that eventually made us better thanks to nedved/buffon/thuram

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Zacheryah :sergio: You are such a nuisance, aren't you? Do you enjoy being this way? Were you abused as a child man?

This is Zidane's fucking thread. Allow the people who love the man and enjoy his style of football to sing his praises in peace. You take the meaning of "raining on someone's parade" to a whole new level. It is as if you enjoy raining turd bullets upon those who simply wish to express their own fucking opinion.

Oh, and for someone who supposedly knows/understands tactics, Zidane was never required to score goals; he had guys like Del Piero, rat faced fucker, and Trezeguet doing that. Platini played in a more advanced role, and was utilized as an ss in certain games, hence why he had a much higher goal scoring ratio.

I love both Zidane and Platini; they are both unique and have their own individual merits.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah :sergio: You are such a nuisance, aren't you? Do you enjoy being this way? Were you abused as a child man?

This is Zidane's fucking thread. Allow the people who love the man and enjoy his style of football to sing his praises in peace. You take the meaning of "raining on someone's parade" to a whole new level. It is as if you enjoy raining turd bullets upon those who simply wish to express their own fucking opinion.

Oh, and for someone who supposedly knows/understands tactics, Zidane was never required to score goals; he had guys like Del Piero, rat faced fucker, and Trezeguet doing that. Platini played in a more advanced role, and was utilized as an ss in certain games, hence why he had a much higher goal scoring ratio.

I love both Zidane and Platini; they are both unique and have their own individual merits.
I perfectly know Zidane's game, as i do with Platini.
However, general skill wise, they both were incredibly complete players
Platini played a classic CAM role, just as zidane did when he was at juve. Only at madrid, especially post makelele, he played a bit deeper.
Dont make the mistake thinking platini was playing like tevez.
He just covered a whole lot of ground, but its not like he was nearly a striker

And well, dont call zidane the best ever, when JUVENTUS, had a player in a golden age of football, that won 3 ballon d'or's in a row.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I never watched Platini play, as he was before my time. I saw a lot of videos though, and he was clearly a magnificent player.

Of the players I had the pleasure of watching/witnessing first hand, my favorites are Baggio and Zidane. They were both geniuses, and once in a generation type players. You can definitely argue a case for Zidane being the best ever (at least of the players I saw consistently, and he was arguably the best of his generation for many) seeing as he guided France to 2 WC finals (one which they won) a Euro title in 2000, and won multiple accolades (both individual and team) at club level.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
ßöмßäяðîëя;4327206 said:
Zidane>>>>>>>>>>>C.Ronaldo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Artur Boruc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Me>>>>>>>>>>>Platini
How the hell Boruc came into your mind? :lol:

Is it because of the Boruc’s Friday Rage List? :D

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Never seen Zidane play for Juve, None of my family are into football except my mother who followed Milan very casually so only started watching Juve in 2002 after the 1st tournament i watched fully which was WC 2002 i only seen Euro 2000 final. When i watched him with Madrid and France it just looked like he floated passed players with so little effort. He had the most amazing touch ever. Him and Del Piero are such unique players, Messi kind of reminds me of them but his play style is different. I remember the goal he scored against us as well to make it 3-1 in Torino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)